The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Thu May 10, 2018 8:50 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 13, 2018 2:10 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 13, 2018 3:39 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 13, 2018 3:48 pm

It's interesting she doesn't cover Fi, Fe, Ti, and Te eyes.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 13, 2018 4:03 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 13, 2018 7:51 pm

MBTI type and academic performance (Iowa State study) - Reddit

Demographics from The Personality Questionnaire

Yep, if you really think about it, it actually makes sense that ENTJs would have the highest level of education.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 13, 2018 8:19 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 13, 2018 9:50 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 14, 2018 6:42 pm

I had a dream that some East Asian guy was asked as to whether or not he would reincarnate as an East Asian guy in the future and he said absolutely. He was thinking to himself, “Why in the world would I want to reincarnate as a White guy when the suicide rate for that group is so high?” He also thought that so as long as he reincarnated in a nation that was homogeneous, he would be fine. So would he want to reincarnate irrespective of race in a country like the United States? He thought, no, because it’s a “shithole” country. The individualist is so self-absorbed and self-centered to the point of the label of being a hyper-individualist. This is why most White women in actuality don’t give a fuck about their White men likely subconsciously or unconsciously because they’re so independently oriented. Is this similar to the 80/20 rule? He also played devil’s advocate in his head, asking about whether like a virus, the West has infected the East too, and acknowledge that yes, that was the case, but it ain’t as bad from a comparative context, because, of some kind of collectivism, something quite famous or familiar to even conscious individualists in the West. Finally, he thought to himself and was reminded of some saying, that there are no solutions only trade-offs, which ended in the question of: Is it worth the price to pay for individualism if it’s true that it’s greater than collectivism? Anyways, I think that was the point at which I woke up from the dream. After I woke up, I had to answer that question from my dream, but I think I’ve already sort of technically answered that on internet forums and stuff, with the answer of how humans need both just that individualism needs to make the majority and collectivism the minority though the problem remains, you see, because to the extent that humans get it (being that individualism is greater than collectivism), how can they return to any form of collectivism whatsoever when they’re so deep into individualism? It’s like they can consciously decide to do so but it ain’t genuine so it’s all just one big show or very, very shallow. Is there a correlation between individualism, atomization, isolationism, and alienation? Does this add or subtract support to a kind of Black Pill Philosophy/Construct?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 14, 2018 8:42 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 14, 2018 9:04 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue May 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Well, I guess if this forum ever dies, Reddit would be my permanent residence. :mrgreen:

I guess I was more of a fan of internet forums besides Reddit because it looked prettier (avatar, signature, and colorful) and more convenient in terms functionality (seems easier to add images, bold, italicize, underline, search for posts and threads, and quoting other people to respond to). Showing the number of post count looked appealing as well.

But, I guess because it just seems like most people are on Reddit, I kind of have to make the move as well. By the way, this is how I’m pretty confident I’m an INxJ even though a while ago, I might have thought I was INxx. You see, somewhere in the back of my mind (perhaps you could call it the subconscious or the unconscious), I like pretty things. :lol: These days, I’m pretty confident I got Se over Si even though of course, it certainly ain’t my Dominant, Auxiliary, or Tertiary function. :mrgreen:

Some people complain about the downvote function on Reddit but I don’t think it’s all that bad because there’s a difference between Post Karma and Comment Karma, like who cares if your Comment Karma points drop because your Post Karma is unlikely to drop at the same rate. It would be a different story if that wasn’t the case because some people regardless as to whether or not they want to consciously admit it, love those imaginary points. :) Overall, I guess Reddit ain’t too bad because it was much later that I discovered that you could have a profile image and a box where you could write anything in it adjacent to your profile image.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 16, 2018 7:15 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Death Ray

Remember the above? That was probably the best episode former governor Jesse Ventura did. :)