The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:47 pm

As ENTJs are known to be problem-solvers, so is President Barack Obama, and for him, failure is not an option. He is known to be frank and likes to set lofty goals, sometimes too lofty, these are typical traits of an ENTJ. Another personality trait of his, that indicates his personality type, is his planning and preparation involved in achieving his goal. The passing of the Health care Reform, and ending the war in Afghanistan, being point in case. Like other ENTJs, he too is known to spot inefficiencies and takes criticism well.

Source: 10 Famous People With ENTJ Personality Type

There's absolutely no way that former President Barack Obama is an ENTJ!
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 pm

5. Barack Obama

The President of the United States had been faced with many challenges and criticisms, but he always manages to rise above them, which is an indicator of his personality. But the true stamp of him being an ENTJ is his penchant for setting lofty goals, some of which are too lofty by anyone’s standards. Case in point: his goal to end the war in Afghanistan and to pass the health care reform. And he saw his vision through because of the planning and preparation he put into achieving his goals. He definitely fits the bill of being an ENTJ given his leadership skills and efficiency.

Source: 7 Famous People with ENTJ Personality

What the fuck? That's the second source I found typing Obama as an ENTJ. What a stupid article.
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Obama’s Myers-Briggs Type is Declassified

Now everything said in the above article rings more truth. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:25 pm

What makes the above link so interesting is that the faction that desires change could be known as the New Conservatives just like The Founding Fathers of America. You see, people usually attribute conservatives as being resistant to change or maintaining the status quo.

Is it even a conservative perspective or more of a libertarian one?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:13 pm

"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly." - Elon Musk

Source: Tesla created the world's best car commercial without spending a dime on advertising

Absolutely brilliant statement by Elon Musk. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 pm

There’s definitely something about Elon Musk when I watch him talk in some Youtube videos. I believe Musk is most certainly an INTJ. If you were to watch him carefully and attentively, you should be able to notice him trying to access his Ni where he talks a bit slower because I believe that in the act of accessing the Ni, the individual is trying to figure out the right words to say. One should be able to differentiate the difference between an INTJ and an ENTJ in that the ENTJ is likely to talk faster, smoother, and more fluid than the INTJ. Te as a First or Dominant function is very fast and doesn’t require the kind of deep contemplation of Ni. It is only when an ENTJ is trying to grow and/or mature is when you start to see the similarity and confusion between both the ENTJ and the INTJ which of course actually makes sense because the ENTJ is trying to do what the INTJ is doing which is to try to tap into that Ni. Keep in mind that when Elon Musk is trying to tap into his Ni, I’m not saying it requires effort or that it’s difficult for him to do so just that there may be some disconnect between what he sees/understands and the limitation of words, phrases, and descriptions themselves. In fact, I believe he very much sees/understands the Ni experience very well if not perfectly which makes sense because I do believe Ni is his Dominant function and so it’s natural or that he experiences it a lot. Now, I’m not gay or anything like that but I do believe there’s something alluring or enticing about Elon Musk. I’d say he’s probably my favorite INTJ in contemporary/modern times. He seems like he’s got all of his first four functions developed being that of Ni, Te, Fi, and Se. I mean I don’t know, it just seems kind of hard to find such typical INTJs these days especially on internet forums and stuff. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Probably: Almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell.

Source: probably - Oxford Dictionary

I believe a long time ago on some forum having to with INTJs, someone mentioned my usage of the word “probably” almost in a more critique fashion. Sheesh, maybe that person should have looked it up on the internet dictionary before responding to my usage of the word “probably.”

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:50 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:47 pm

Oh yeah, some people get so excited knowing that they get to wake up every single day for the purpose of “controlling the narrative.” It literally becomes like a hobby for them to “perfect” or “master” the “art” of “controlling the narrative.” :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:54 pm

“Those who tell the stories rule society.” - Plato

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 pm

"Art is anything you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:04 pm

"Acting is behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances." - Sanford Meisner

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:17 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:26 pm