The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:40 pm

"Every ENTJ I’ve ever met has this slightly vague look in their eyes, like they see you but at the same time they don’t. I’ve been told that I do this and that it’s mildly unsettling at times." - Kathleen-June Horne

Source: If You’re A Classic ENTJ, You’ll Absolutely Relate To These 5 Personality Quirks
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:17 pm

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:22 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:43 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:18 pm

"ENTJ’s love other people and hugs more than at least 14 of the other MBTI types." - Kathleen-June Horne

Source: If You’re A Classic ENTJ, You’ll Absolutely Relate To These 5 Personality Quirks

I wonder what 14 other MBTI types was she referring to. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 pm

King of Sheba 3 months ago

Cool video, but Peterson is INTJ. Fo sho. ;)

REPLY:

Sukkat David 3 months ago

nah dude ;) btw I think Peterson mentioned once that he's an extrovert

Source: Functions and enneagram - part 2 of 4 - Michael Pierce, Peterson, Bieber and more :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:10 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:40 pm
"Every ENTJ I’ve ever met has this slightly vague look in their eyes, like they see you but at the same time they don’t. I’ve been told that I do this and that it’s mildly unsettling at times." - Kathleen-June Horne

What an amazing way to weed out all the fake, wannabe, or mistyped ENTJs. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 pm

"One of those strange days when you're sitting on your steps. And a random cat walks right up to you out of nowhere, climbs the steps, climbs on your back and pretends it owns you before it tries to take a nap." - Peter Joseph from Instagram.

Source: peterjosephofficial - Instagram

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:36 pm

serenesam wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:48 pm
In the above Youtube video, the part between 16:45 and 17:05 sure is interesting because Lana Lokteff basically says a certain group of people needs “to die off.”
serenesam wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:38 pm
Lana Lokteff - ENTJ
There was this one thread I started on Reddit having to do with The Zeitgeist Movement and someone called Lana Lokteff a “heartless militant.” I’d say it was actually a pretty great thread (as in a great discussion) before it got deleted since it was present for several days. Looking back, I can’t help myself but to notice precisely how incredibly brilliant I sounded. :lol: If that thread was allowed to be continued for additional days or weeks, I'm pretty sure I would have conquered that entire particular forum Sub-Reddit. :lol: I believe they also sort of simultaneously deleted another thread similar to the following:
I mean who could blame them, because, even if people didn't read that one interesting thread, the single link to the 500 criminal ex-Dreamers would have been sufficient to hit the subconscious/unconscious of the reader. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:16 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:57 pm

Source: imgrum Link 2

Note that in the above link to that image, it says “early draft.”
I wonder why the originator put a question mark next to ENTJ for version one. Did the originator have trouble deciding? Did the originator spend a lot of time and still had difficulties? :mrgreen:

originator - Oxford Dictionary

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:35 pm

I believe there are two kinds of ENTPs. The first kind appears to be similar to the ENTJ just like the way some people would mention about the similarity between INTJ and INTP. The second kind can appear to be more of a F-type due to Tertiary Fe.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:56 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:38 pm

I could have sworn somewhere I saw her typed up as an ENTJ. :mrgreen: