MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:33 pm

serenesam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:05 pm
crow wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:17 pm
The error made by all, is the idea that one has sufficient importance to inspire conspiracy against one.
Along with the idea that what one thinks of something is the way that something is.

None of it matters. All of it is what it is. It is Sacred!
So yes, Dr. Albert Einstein was a genius and just like I said in some forum having to do with INTPs, quantum physics isn't a joke. :mrgreen:
And this is why I'm convinced that the INTP is the most gifted type or concur with those who think the same way. Some people say INFJ but I disagree because it just seems most INFJs are ruled by their Ni and Fe. Very and I mean very, very few INFJs are ruled by their Ni and Ti or consistently and persistently engage with their Dominant-Tertiary Loop of Ni-Ti.
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 pm

serenesam wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:28 pm
serenesam wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:16 pm
The Church killed (or condemned) at least 3 people for proposing the heliocentric model (Copernicus, Galileo, Giordano Bruno). If flat earth were true, why would the Church kill or condemn those proposing a false model when it has a history of hiding the truth?

Quantum physics has shown us that the atom can appear as a particle (matter) or a wave (energy) and displays characteristics of both simultaneously. The wave is all possibility until it “collapses” (due to our observation and intent) into a particle and solidifies.

Is it possible that flat earth people are looking at the “wave” aspect of the atom rather than the “particle” aspect? Could the Earth be flat on an unlimited plane, until it collapses into particle form and becomes a sphere?

Source: The Mother of All Conspiracies: The ‘Flat Earth’ Hypothesis
Still have to wonder about planes not having to constantly dip down.....ah!......the magic of gravity.....magic is real!
But wait, magic isn't real and so the Earth is flat again. :lol:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:56 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Fiscal Impact of Whites, Blacks and Hispanics

How come the above didn't mention Asians? Racist!

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Yes, if there is one thing I agree with Blonde in the Belly of the Beast, it is that men want a woman that is sweet, feminine, and more submissive. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Image #1:

Image #2:

Notice the difference between Image #1 and Image #2 (in the above). :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:22 pm

About four years ago, a family member of mine had surgery and if memory serves me correctly, the surgeon was a White guy with either blue or green eyes. I do wonder if things could have gone badly if the surgeon was a Non-White person.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:32 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:16 pm

The proverb or idiom that there are exceptions to every rule is very, very true because in the case of women hitting the wall or chicks who no longer become physically attractive at around 30 years of age, there are indeed females that don't hit the wall even going into their 40s and 50s, and, you can tell that some of them don't need makeup or that they would still look good with some wrinkles, and, some of them with wrinkles might still look better than those who underwent plastic surgery. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:53 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:20 pm
Don’t know why some people think NTs “are ugly.” There are plenty of attractive NTs. Examples include Valerie Plame, Tea Leoni, and Cobie Smulders.

Here are some physically attractive NT females from Youtube:

Kathi Malfa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1oL86DMG5w

J-Rex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfY4oFoG6ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6w8fQzpa-s

T. Nunley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3VwzrwRYDw
The first three links in the above no longer work.
serenesam wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:17 pm
Yes, Danielle Durland (INTJ) from Interpersonality is about ten times smarter than Joel Mark Witt (ENFP) and Antonia Dodge (ENTP) of Personality Hacker. She is also about ten times more attractive than either of them.

*I am so evil.*
serenesam wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:40 pm
PH Profiler Training

Of all the people in the above link, I think Catlyn the INTJ is the hottest. :lol:
In any case, here are two more links where you have a pretty/attractive INTJ female:

INFJ & INTJ Discussion: Fe and Fi

INTJ Ilana Writes on MBTI for The Atlantic!

Don't forget about the following image from INTJ Vision:

Source: INTJ Female: The Unicorn Amongst The Humans

So yeah, like I said, I still don't understand why some people say INTJ (or even just xNTx) girls are ugly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:27 pm

serenesam wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:53 pm
So yeah, like I said, I still don't understand why some people say INTJ (or even just xNTx) girls are ugly.
I also can’t forget about Shulamith Firestone (ENTJ):

I believe she’s the one at the bottom left (above).

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:40 pm

serenesam wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:27 pm

I also can’t forget about Shulamith Firestone (ENTJ):

I believe she’s the one at the bottom left (above).
Oh my god! She is so beautiful in that rare picture!

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 pm