The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Of course, not only must she be an extrovert or have bodily-kinesthetic intelligence but she also must be attractive. :lol:
Image Image Image
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Isn’t Peter Joseph so talented?
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Chinese Girl packs a .357 MAGNUM

Once again, reading every single comment in the above was interesting.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Vanessa Williams - The Sweetest Days

Vanessa Williams- Sweetest Day

I just remembered that there were two versions of the music video “The Sweetest Days” by Vanessa Williams as shown in the above.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Of course you have beauty privilege. Didn’t you once say that you have gotten a lot of marriage proposals? :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:28 pm

serenesam wrote:Of course you have beauty privilege. Didn’t you once say that you have gotten a lot of marriage proposals? :mrgreen:
As for that “other chick,” didn’t she once say, “I can’t marry you.” :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Is there such a thing as an ENTx? I mean I don’t know, it just seems that there are a lot of ENTx’s out there especially when it comes to females.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Some people say that sociopaths/psychopaths are conscious of their sociopathy/psychopathy. But wait a minute, isn’t there a “cause” for them to be aware? Maybe a friend told them, maybe they took an online test or something like that, so, this still falls under the umbrella or philosophy of determinism. The funny thing about all of this is that I think most sociopaths/psychopaths really aren’t aware of their own sociopathy/psychopathy as they might have trouble understanding “what they actually are” and are therefore in a somewhat “confused” state. What about that one article about a neuroscientist that discovered he was a psychopath? Well, didn’t he say he was loved? Yet another funny thing is that regardless as to whether or not you factor in consciousness or awareness, there could still be a whole bunch of other “causes” determining the character of a person.

“I was loved, and that protected me,” he says. Partly as a result of a series of miscarriages that preceded his birth, he was given an especially heavy amount of attention from his parents, and he thinks that played a key role.

Source: The Neuroscientist Who Discovered He Was a Psychopath

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:52 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Aside from the fact that there are plenty of ENTJ feminist chicks, I believe some of them are overt communists too. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Female ENTJ: Nikki on Female ENTJ's and Friendships With Women

Is there a map of the Concave Earth hanging in the wall of the above Youtube video where the supposed ENTJ female is talking?

Also, notice the following comment from that video:

DDTPhoenix 12:
ENTJ Women are almost always feminists

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:22 pm

serenesam wrote:Some people say that ENTJs like to wear suits quite often. Does this apply to both ENTJ men and ENTJ women? If so, I do wonder how frequent ENTJ chicks like to put on or wear suits compared to ENTJ guys.
Well, I guess if ENTJ chicks aren't wearing a suit, they're probably wearing a dress shirt and/or dress pants. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:44 pm

serenesam wrote:“I was loved, and that protected me,” he says. Partly as a result of a series of miscarriages that preceded his birth, he was given an especially heavy amount of attention from his parents, and he thinks that played a key role.

Source: The Neuroscientist Who Discovered He Was a Psychopath
Does pathological altruism really exist?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:09 pm

serenesam wrote:Vanessa Williams - The Sweetest Days

Vanessa Williams- Sweetest Day

I just remembered that there were two versions of the music video “The Sweetest Days” by Vanessa Williams as shown in the above.
I have to wonder what her MBTI is.

Entity
MBTI type: INFP

Post by Entity » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:57 am

Well, three of my friends figured out that I have a crush on another friend. It was embarrassing, but at least I was honest about it. Well, I didn't admit instantly. I just froze. And at that point, there was no hiding it.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me