The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:41 pm

serenesam wrote:Is it just me or is the Urban Dictionary actually better than regular dictionaries? Just look up words like “organic” or “hipster.”
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... er&page=76

It is interesting in that there are 530 definitions to the word “hipster” in the Urban Dictionary.
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Yes, INTJ females are more “organic” than ISTJ females:

11. Going with the flow; being in an unforced mindset where the sensing of the present moment guides your every action.

Keeping shit smooth and natural.

Eric: "Hey Todd, that speech you gave was so great! How long did you rehearse for it?"

Todd: "I didn't rehearse at all, I was just keeping that shit organic.”

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... nic&page=2

13. describing something fresh/new or artsy or hipster-ish

Pauline: Have you listened to Go Outside by Cults?

Brittany: Yeah sounds pretty organic.

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... nic&page=2

22. something having, holding, and showcasing the elements of amazingness; something incredible

kevin: woah, your hair looks so organic today!

lindsay: thanks!

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... nic&page=4

28. A term often used by Darren Criss to describe his feelings during interviews. Can be used in a variety of situations, though mostly when talking about a subject for which he expresses a deep passion.

"What's your opinion on Klaine"

- "Well it's a very beautiful, organic relationship. It's very real. You know what I mean?"

"You mentioned earlier, your Brother's band, The Freelance Whales. How did they get together?"

- "Oh yes great, you already know that my Brother's in a band?! Yeah so he started it himself with some friends. There's something about it which is very organic"

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... nic&page=4
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Yes, INTJ females are more “lively” than ISTJ females:

-Stimulating and invigorating: a lively breeze.

-characterized by mental or emotional intensity; vivid

-having a striking effect on the mind or senses

-refreshing: a lively breeze.

-eventful, stirring, or exciting: The opposition gave us a lively time.

-strong, keen, or distinct; vivid: a lively recollection.

-striking, telling, or effective, as an expression or instance.

Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lively

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:41 pm

CIA diversity program includes effort to recruit transgender candidates

The comments part of the above article sure are interesting. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:20 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:40 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:59 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:22 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:00 pm

That was hands down the best ENTJ video ever!

Really enjoyed the fashionable toned extraverted-sensing (Se). :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:55 pm

I have to wonder how many of the banker executives who have committed suicide were ENTJs or ESTJs. It is so interesting what one could find by simply Googling “banker executive suicide.”

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:36 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:48 pm

How do I know that one self-identified INTJ tomboy-looking chick was actually an ISTJ and not an INTJ? Easy. She clicked “like” to a lot of my posts (don’t remember if it was every single post or almost every single post) including the ones in which I myself personally thought were crap as I was conversing with her. You see, a true INTJ female would have never done that. A true INTJ female would have only liked select posts that she would view as being of substance quality. :shock:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Cracking the Code to Dating an INTJ?!?

I don’t know what kind of INTJ girls the ENFP dude in the above Youtube video tend to meet. I kind of like the mystical unicorn INTJ girl that has an INFJ best friend somewhere (yeah, like that one INTJ chick where I can’t seem to find her Youtube video anymore :) ). Hell, I think I feel attracted to that one chick who was interviewed by the Youtube channel Type Tips who showed up to an INFJ meetup. So sorry, I really have no idea what the ENFP dude in the above video is talking about when he says “they don’t hang out" or that "they hang out with mostly men." :)

INTJ Ilana Writes on MBTI for The Atlantic!

You see, this may sound incredibly complex or crazy, but I think that the very fact that the woman in the above video showed up to an INFJ meetup is enough for me to believe that she really is indeed a true INTJ. You see, I can’t really imagine an ISTJ female showing up to an INFJ meetup. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:20 pm

“Television is actually closer to reality than anything in books. The madness of TV is the madness of human life.” - Camille Paglia, an ENTP according to Wikibooks.