Re: Funny videos, photos, links, jokes

Post by BabyDragon » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 am

This bird is so awesome

Kiddo
MBTI type: INTP
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Kiddo » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 am

Proud proprietor of first-kiss insurance.

Nomorenames
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): u

Post by Nomorenames » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 am

serenesam
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Post by serenesam » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 pm

"Catherine Weaver" is a mysterious Terminator, who traveled from the future, seemingly as part of an infiltration mission to build an artificial intelligence to fight Skynet.[2]

Weaver has not been adept at mimicking human emotions. Like other Terminators, it has been unable to produce convincing smiles, such as the photo shoot,[4] or relate to people, such as commenting about butcher's paper,[4] despite being more advanced than the T-1000, which seemed to be better at social interaction. However, she was able to successfully lead a company and use literary allegories.

Later, it is revealed that the T-1001 has raised Catherine Weaver's daughter, Savannah.

Catherine Weaver is the first and the only Series 1000 Terminator who is not an enemy of the Connors by far.

Source: http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Catherine_Weaver

A T-1001 Terminator, a second liquid metal prototype, is introduced in the 2008 television series, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles at the start of the show's second season (though sometimes misidentified as a T-1000 by reviewers).

In the TV series, the true nature of the T-1001's entire mission is never revealed, and much of what Weaver does in furtherance of it seems contradictory.

After briefly talking to John, the Terminator slips away when the human resistance encounters John, thus leaving its whereabouts unknown.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-1000

Catherine Weaver: You know, anytime you want to see your father, we have videos.
Savannah: It's not the same.
Catherine Weaver: Why?
Savannah: I can't sit on his lap.
Catherine Weaver: Come. Sit on my lap.
Savannah: Your lap is cold.
Catherine Weaver: I know.

Source: http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0104163/quotes

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:44 pm

“If there is a Creator-God, it has used methods of creation that are indistinguishable from nature, it has declined to make itself known for all of recorded history, it doesn't intervene in affairs on earth, and has made itself impossible to observe. Even if you believe in that God... why would you think it would want to be worshiped?” ― David G. McAfee, Mom, Dad, I'm an Atheist: The Guide to Coming Out as a Non-Believer

“If there's a god, it knows exactly what it would take to convince me and has refused to provide it. In fact, it has gone to great lengths to hide any evidence of its existence. That doesn't seem like a deity that wants to be worshiped to me.” - David G. McAfee

“Pantheism is sexed-up atheism. Deism is watered-down theism.” ― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

“Most theists are deists most of the time, in practice if not in theory. They practice the absence of God instead of the presence of God.” ― Peter Kreeft, Jesus-Shock

“Scientists are slowly waking up to an inconvenient truth - the universe looks suspiciously like a fix. The issue concerns the very laws of nature themselves. For 40 years, physicists and cosmologists have been quietly collecting examples of all too convenient "coincidences" and special features in the underlying laws of the universe that seem to be necessary in order for life, and hence conscious beings, to exist. Change any one of them and the consequences would be lethal. Fred Hoyle, the distinguished cosmologist, once said it was as if "a super-intellect has monkeyed with physics".

To see the problem, imagine playing God with the cosmos. Before you is a designer machine that lets you tinker with the basics of physics. Twiddle this knob and you make all electrons a bit lighter, twiddle that one and you make gravity a bit stronger, and so on. It happens that you need to set thirtysomething knobs to fully describe the world about us. The crucial point is that some of those metaphorical knobs must be tuned very precisely, or the universe would be sterile.

Example: neutrons are just a tad heavier than protons. If it were the other way around, atoms couldn't exist, because all the protons in the universe would have decayed into neutrons shortly after the big bang. No protons, then no atomic nucleuses and no atoms. No atoms, no chemistry, no life. Like Baby Bear's porridge in the story of Goldilocks, the universe seems to be just right for life.” ― Paul Davies

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:07 pm

"The average net worth of billionaires who dropped out of college, $9.4 billion, is approximately triple that of billionaires with Ph.D.s, $3.2 billion. Even if one removes Bill Gates, who left Harvard University and is now worth $66.0 billion, college dropouts are worth $5.3 billion on average, compared to those who finished only bachelor's degrees, who are worth $2.9 billion. According to a recent report from Cambridge-based Forrester Research, 20% of America's millionaires never attended college.[3]"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... llionaires

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ

Post by BabyDragon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:01 am

wow, this guy is awaiting some bad luck in his life :D

BabyDragon
Site Admin

Post by BabyDragon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:37 am

your identity is safe with us

potatotoro
MBTI type: INFP

Post by potatotoro » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:26 am

BabyDragon
Site Admin

Post by BabyDragon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:06 pm

this is supposed to be Snow White without makeup :D

Entity

Post by Entity » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:04 pm

That is the scariest goddamn thing I have ever seen in my entire life.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:00 pm

oh my gosh

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:20 pm