INFPs!!! What is your idea of a party? ^^

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
Fluffy
MBTI type: ENFJ
Gender (M or F): F

INFPs!!! What is your idea of a party? ^^

Post by Fluffy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:09 pm

I have just wondered, what to an INFP at least would be a good party? Do you guys like to dance and loud music or perhaps just a place to meet up and chat over coffee is enough for a party? Do you like a lot of close friends or just a few? I mean close friends also by the way, not just random people. ^^ Also to those INFPs who are 21 and older, is it a party even without alcohol or is that a requirement? ^^

AcutelyAware
MBTI type: INFP

Re: INFPs!!! What is your idea of a party? ^^

Post by AcutelyAware » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:56 am

I prefer small gatherings of close friends vs. large loud parties. I would think most introverts would agree with me about that. Alcohol is never a requirement in good company...but it never hurts! An idea of a party to me this winter is to have a few close friends over to play apples to apples, have some hot cocoa...probably with alcohol, and watch a Christmas movie...It's a Wonderful Life?, and have a lively exchange about philosophy, politics, art, etc. Or it's always fun to go to the lake with musician friends and 3 or 4 tents and just sit by a campfire listening to people play & chat.

bluehairednemo
Gender (M or F): M

Post by bluehairednemo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:29 am

I usually invite 3-5 friends over to my apartment, serve appetizers, watch movies or tv shows, play video games, talk about intensely serious shit. And no, alcohol is not required, but herb is always appreciated.

Noriko
MBTI type: INxx

Post by Noriko » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm

bluehairednemo wrote:I usually invite 3-5 friends over to my apartment, serve appetizers, watch movies or tv shows, play video games, talk about intensely serious shit. And no, alcohol is not required, but herb is always appreciated.
This, and/or go to the beach.
I think (or daresay expect ^_^;) that when I hit 21 there'll be a LITTLE alcohol. No one's getting wasted though; I don't want to clean or worry about anything, lol.

Elanesse

Post by Elanesse » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 pm

My idea of a party is inviting anywhere from one to four friends over for a movie, or even just to have dinner and visit with each other for a bit. It may sound a bit boring to most people, but I think that it is rather enjoyable.

Dusky Mystique

Post by Dusky Mystique » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:38 am

My idea of a party is a gathering of my best friends and maybe a couple of acquaintances. We would be singing karaoke or playing Rock Band. When that's over, we'd play Scrabble or a simpler game such as "Would You Rather" or "Truth or Dare." Or we could just chat and smoke some pot. Really, out of all the parties I've been to, the ones with only a handful of people are the ones I remember most fondly.

P.S. I'm by no means a drinker, and would rather not have alcohol at my party. Stoners > Drinkers.

DAVIE

Post by DAVIE » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:05 pm

A party? It would have to be a very selfish party and nobody would come. So therefore it would be probably just me and Mrs Davie.

synapser
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by synapser » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:14 am

Close friends and open acceptance. Lots of laughing. If that is in place then whatever else happens is just what makes that party unique.

crow

Post by crow » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:02 am

My idea of a party is to distance myself as far as possible from it, and quietly interact with raccoons.

synapser

Post by synapser » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 am

crow wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:02 am
My idea of a party is to distance myself as far as possible from it, and quietly interact with raccoons.
Lol..... Sounds like my current plan, except ill be chilling with the big cats. Pumas', jaguars, and tigers.....