The Female Rapist

Politics, sociology, philosophy, morals, ethics
zedz
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

The Female Rapist

Post by zedz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:28 pm

This is from personal experience but i was wondering if people have had to manage anything similar.

Some girls think that if they stalk you long enough, they'll have the response their looking for, if they push the right buttons, spark the right curiosity, then somehow magically, everything will be okay again.
They think if they keep writing(stuff i haven't read btw), maybe with enough effort, they can change the past, so they keep writing more, in the hope that maybe things will change for the better, but when your so distant from them that they couldn't even see you through a telescope, the messages don't add up, they keep lying about being close.
She stalks for long periods with small breaks, she hasn't killed anyone, she's about as deadly as a chest cough, but its hard when you've started sleeping with someone else, and the stalker runs around like they know you, and that they rightfully own you, i just hope she doesn't hurt my new partner.
I don't think she can control her subconscious urges, emotional prompts, even though we've never really been as good friends as she thinks, we only had a few things in common, sometimes we would get along fine, but mostly she just shouts, complains, talks about growth(which i don't want/need from her, I've grown independently all these years), just boring overall, their were some sides of her i thought were interesting, but in her playground shes mostly conceited.

At any rate, I'm not even interested in been friends with the girl, i just hope she understands, I'm withdrawing because she's no longer worth the conflicts, i realize that now, its not working, it never really did.
Last edited by zedz on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

croziGar
MBTI type: intp

Re: The Female Rapist

Post by croziGar » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Erm, sounds like you've had a schizophrenic girl on your case(i would suggest a family background checks, as schizophrenia is genetic), I would look after your new partner and be careful of her trying to poison the relationship, people like that are best left alone. For good.

leavEr
MBTI type: enfp
Gender (M or F): f

Post by leavEr » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:49 pm

I congratulate you on the decision you've made, some people have a difficult time realizing that enough is enough, and that their a mismatch, they go into a relationship expecting to change the other person, maybe in her eyes(the stalker), guide them.

I would advice you to treat this like a stepping stone for progress, its sounds like you've learnt much already.

zedz
MBTI type: INFP

Post by zedz » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Thanks for the support. I've found my way out that maze, her value's depreciated on my scales.
Now, it just feels like a phase and i'll deal with the new relationship much better.

Morris
MBTI type: psychometric
Gender (M or F): m

Post by Morris » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Technically yes (1 he was underage and 2 he was too drunk to give consent)- and it's also unfair on him if he wanted his first time to be special.

He won't report it though, noone will ever believe a woman would rape or take advantage of a man. Thanks to feminism you will get off scot-free. Are you pleased with yourself?

Dohavior
MBTI type: INTP

Post by Dohavior » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:39 pm

She shouts and complains!? You have a speaking woman and that is some how a problem?? Oh please wise Guru spare your knowledge to the rest of us lowly mortals!

By the way look at that @Crozigar "intp" signed up and everything just to assert a baseless unfounded accusation. Oh boy you look smurt don't ya with all that fear mongering. Just yell out its a trap! Schitzchophrenaniniasm<gibber> and runs with that. Do you even figure bro?