Developing Weaker Functions

Non-MBTI psychology topics, mental disorders, human nature...
Draco
MBTI type: ISFJ
Gender (M or F): F

Developing Weaker Functions

Post by Draco » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:42 pm

extroverted intuition is my weakest function, according to my functional stack. I've seen how a lack of it led me to the path I'm in now, which isn't a bad path, but things could have gone differently if I had listened to myself more. I can't seem to trust myself at all and always second guess. It always bothered me that I struggled to see beyond the surface of people and other things around me. When I try to I can never seem to hit the nail on the head at all. I don't know if a lack of self confidence in my ability is another symptom of lacking intuition, but that has been a problem area too.

Is there anyway I could develope my weaker functions, particularly that one?

crow
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Developing Weaker Functions

Post by crow » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Very perceptive of you. You are suffering from the condition of being a human. But you, at least, are becoming aware of it, unlike the rest of them.
Here: try this:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Secrets_Of_Li ... m/4222172/

Draco
MBTI type: ISFJ
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Draco » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:19 am

crow wrote:Very perceptive of you. You are suffering from the condition of being a human. But you, at least, are becoming aware of it, unlike the rest of them.
Here: try this:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Secrets_Of_Li ... m/4222172/
That's awfully nice of you. It's a really interesting and insightful forum. Do you own the secrets of life site?

And I read your post about intuition and intellect. So can you say that intuition and intellect work like a battery to a machine, intuition fueling intellect or is one's intuition a self reassurance that one's theory is valid? Or is does it work more like the roots to a tree or a mixture of wires or vines, or way more complicated than that?

crow
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Post by crow » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:42 am

Intuition is the simplest thing there is, which is why humans have so little respect for it.
It is faster than light, totally accurate, and free to all.
It is, however, so fast, that it is difficult to notice it in time to get on board.
Practice.
Then more practice...

It's the real thing. Your connection to the cosmos. Intellect pales into comedy, by comparison.

Edit: Do I own the site? Yes and no. It owns me. But it is not really a forum, as much as an experience. Glad you liked it.