Self Help.

Non-MBTI psychology topics, mental disorders, human nature...
owiekapowie
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

Re: Self Help.

Post by owiekapowie » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Truthfully I don't think you can understand crow, and the few here do have ideas and views, we just choose not to force those views on each other. There is such a thing as having a conversation and sharing ones thoughts without trying to make your views dominant, if you want to say what you think then say it, but do not say what you want and then tell us what we think is wrong. Every living being is allowed to think how they wish, and they are allowed to have their own opinions, but that does not give any being the right to force their opinions on another, all that does is cause conflict

Entejay
MBTI type: ENTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Post by Entejay » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:51 pm

owiekapowie wrote:Truthfully I don't think you can understand crow, and the few here do have ideas and views, we just choose not to force those views on each other. There is such a thing as having a conversation and sharing ones thoughts without trying to make your views dominant, if you want to say what you think then say it, but do not say what you want and then tell us what we think is wrong. Every living being is allowed to think how they wish, and they are allowed to have their own opinions, but that does not give any being the right to force their opinions on another, all that does is cause conflict
No no, that is not the real issue here. Be honest now. You can't possibly believe what you just said above. I think you are confused about what we are talking here about. You have a very hard time with understanding all that mambo jambo. And you want to assert yourself and tell people what to do. In short...you are JEALOUS. No worries, you are not the first one.

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:53 pm

Welp I'm done, have fun with your life for whatever it's worth, cause it's not worth anymore of mine to feed someine like you

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:54 pm

And I would ask that you don't ever question my beliefs, because they are mine and I BELIEVE them

Entejay

Post by Entejay » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:10 pm

owiekapowie wrote:Welp I'm done, have fun with your life for whatever it's worth, cause it's not worth anymore of mine to feed someine like you
Here you are. Finally burst into real face. What a mess.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:50 pm

How valuable do you feel your comments to be, so far, entj?

Entejay

Post by Entejay » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:51 am

crow wrote:How valuable do you feel your comments to be, so far, entj?

Very. But I wouldn't say the same for the replies that I receive for them. I have a hope that it might become better with time, when people finally start to see what I am saying without resorting to emotional outbursts and resentment. Except perhaps a few of the replies perhaps.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:24 am

One very useful self help technique is to make use of the 'ignore' function on the forum.
Works like a charm.
Now, where were we?

Entejay

Post by Entejay » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:29 am

crow wrote:One very useful self help technique is to make use of the 'ignore' function on the forum.
Works like a charm.
Now, where were we?
Goodbye crow.