Dismantling The Law of Attraction

Non-MBTI psychology topics, mental disorders, human nature...
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Dismantling The Law of Attraction

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Here’s a great video on “Dismantling The Law of Attraction” -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML4-klD ... w2kMS1nPag

Discuss if you want. :)
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

milkmaya
MBTI type: 654

Re: Dismantling The Law of Attraction

Post by milkmaya » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:39 am

Ee enjoy reading very much. Actually not know very much at all.

Dohavior
MBTI type: INTP

Re: Dismantling The Law of Attraction

Post by Dohavior » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Dohavior wrote:Is not Law of Attraction used in Witchcraft and Voodoo? I see a lot of said practitioners hating on Jews. I have experienced certain groupthink dynamics of mob mentality associated with this belief. It is a very cold and lonely atmosphere that is created where one cannot share information freely.
Okay so like its been a while since I saw that video and the guy's arguments seem to veer off base somewhat. I recognize the teachings he is refuting as moral relativism and a large part of liberalism. Here is its source: "see no good, hear no good, speak no good" - 3 fool monkeys / 3 stooges (edited to remove sarcasm)

And that is entirely contrary to this:
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Those quotes make up the basis for reasons why the medieval Trivium is so useful. If you look at these traits at booleans you get 8 configurations which can be linked to the 8 deadly sins. But if you pass that through a dichotomy of which I am not entirely certain you can link this up with MBTI and Opterant conditioning. And that is probably the closest thing you can get to telepathy.