Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Non-MBTI psychology topics, mental disorders, human nature...
teleneurolog
MBTI type: a
Gender (M or F): M

Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Post by teleneurolog » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:29 pm

I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.

morningsea
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Re: Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Post by morningsea » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:24 pm

I did not do any research on this. I think it is possible in a very few individuals. I do not know whether does have anything to do with an ability that used to exists, but that many humans lost during their short history on this planet due to ability to develop speech, and I wonder is there any connection between instinctual brain (lymbic system) and ability of animals to sense catastrophic events and energies of beings that will potentially hurt them (I noticed that cats are good at this, and dogs definitely have an almost a "psychic" ability that something bad will happen to some human that they love or their family member) and telepathy - In short between ability to predict unpredictable (seemingly), sensing negative and positive intentions of beings, and telepathy. I know about one genius scientist (almost most of them are above average intelligence but this one would be abnormally intelligent) that used telepathy and experienced it especially to communicate with the person he loved (not as much as to communicate, but to know what is happening in their thoughts, feelings, predicting their demise, and hearing their thoughts - it was not mutual). He had a photographic memory, ability to learn a couple of languages quickly in his teens, had visions of things before he invented them (complete blueprints, models, and their functioning before actualizing the exactly the same thing in the reality etc.) I do not know about others. He understood about very different types of energy (even invented electric current in the way it is used today -alternating), different types of waves some of them not yet used to their maximal and freeing potential, and thought processes that his contemporaries were not able too. He understood telepathy better probably and had a scientific explanation about telepathy that we are not yet able to grasp.

teleneurolog
MBTI type: a

Post by teleneurolog » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:12 pm

Evidence for telepathy and psycho terror on Vinko Rajic iz organized in Sweden and Norway but people working on that
telepathic torture show are some dirty Croats: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkdDG9wAIUw .

Fluffy
MBTI type: ENFJ

Post by Fluffy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Its always nice to believe in it for fun and to see it in movies. I personally don't think telepathy is possible. Though interesting since there have been a few people who claim that they can do it but chances are they are just full of it. If you do find anything in your research, I would be very interested. :)

AcutelyAware

Post by AcutelyAware » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 am

I'm not sure what this is called but I am an empath. I feel others emotions projected as words in my mind. I can also frequently see people from far away. I have a job on the phones. I get their age, height, and weight at the end of the poll I do. I can always see them clearly immediately upon speaking with them. Uncanny coincidence? I relate well with everyone because of my ability to sense their intent. Is this a type of telepathy? I personally think of it as another sense...a type of knowledge or awareness. What do you guys think? Anybody else experience similar phenomena? An ex-bf who was an ENJP claimed he felt a persons thoughts as an emotion. So...sort of what I experienced in reverse?

runaway unicorn
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

Post by runaway unicorn » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:21 pm

AcutelyAware wrote:I'm not sure what this is called but I am an empath. I feel others emotions projected as words in my mind. I can also frequently see people from far away. I have a job on the phones. I get their age, height, and weight at the end of the poll I do. I can always see them clearly immediately upon speaking with them. Uncanny coincidence? I relate well with everyone because of my ability to sense their intent. Is this a type of telepathy? I personally think of it as another sense...a type of knowledge or awareness. What do you guys think? Anybody else experience similar phenomena? An ex-bf who was an ENJP claimed he felt a persons thoughts as an emotion. So...sort of what I experienced in reverse?
I used to mimic the 'energy' of whom I spend time with. It was horrible, especially the anger of frustration would be there and I had no clue to why I was behaving or thinking in such a manner. Then I discovered yoga, meditation, affirmations and much more.

My explanation, from the experiences is that we open up in an innocently genuine way - caring and looking to offer help or trying to understand the person;s feelings. Without any grounding techniques - prayers, affirmations, breathing ... I was unconsciously entering the 'emotional telepathic' zone.

Therefore, it is possible for a state where we could tap into more than emotions.

anyone interested for a RnD club on this?
Get intoxicated riding on the spirit's impulse.

Storme

Post by Storme » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:19 am

I do think something like this is possible, but I think it's something that either humans have always been able to do and are just out of practice, or something people are just starting to discover; it's just an ability like walking and talking and breathing, but on a different level (though some people add lots of hocus-pocus stuff to it and claim it comes from some divine mysterious source and whatnot, which I don't believe a word of).

I'm not sure how it's possible, whether it's just some kind of knowledge or awareness we can focus on, or maybe we subconsciously pick up people's body language, gestures and tone of voice, and then interpret this as thoughts and feelings in our mind.

There is also a way to move objects with your mind, and I believe everyone is capable of abilities like these if they just focus and believe they can do it instead of being limited by what they think "is" and "isn't" possible.
Take a look at these articles:
http://paranormal.about.com/od/telekine ... 1703_2.htm
http://www.2knowmyself.com/Learn_teleki ... chokinesis
This website also has tons of information and articles on this: http://learn-telekinesis-training.com/
There are also plenty of video demonstrations on youtube if you want to see the real thing. ;)

Entejay
MBTI type: ENTJ

Post by Entejay » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Telepathy?

It could be possible. But I do not think in a way we know it is. I do not believe our brain can send radio or electromagnetic waves to communicate with another being, because electromagnetic waves of our own bodies would render any of such effort futile (our body creates more electromagnetic waves than our brain does. how would you overcome he interference?) However, it is I think possible to do it on more basic laws of physics (which we do not know yet). Quantum entanglement for example. Or something of that sort.

Actually there is more potential to this than just telepathy. We might be on the brink of discovering something extraordinary. Something that could let us to tap on sources of energy that far exceeds what we usually can extract. It is quite possible that our brains can work on such level as well. After all, our brain imitates the nature. It could as well imitate something hat we don't know yet or haven't discovered yet. It is true that some things in our universe have very similar structures even though on larger scale they appear very different. Same basics. Perhaps we can use these basics to communicate? Or do other things. I believe in order to achieve that, we first need to understand how these mechanism do actually work and then look at similarities with our brains. Perhaps we do not have any true access to these energy sources, but with little microchip we can? Or nanotechnology? The possibilities are infinite.

Randomosity

Post by Randomosity » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 pm

I get dreams that see into the future. Seriously. I'll be having a random dream amd then I'll see a scene. Within or week or two, what I saw in that dewam happens in real life. Sometimes I'll have premonitions when something bad is about to happen. If this, and what other people have been posting are true (I know mine is) then I believe it is a good assumption that telepathy does exist. If we can do those thongs, why can't we do that?

Nihon
MBTI type: Intj

Post by Nihon » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:25 pm

I think the problem is that even if there were people with that ability, a lot of people just fake it either because they want to feel special or because they want to get attention. If people really did have that ability there would probably only be a few people in the world who would be capable of. There may be people who are actually closer to having telepathy than other but they don't actually have it and are unaware that their ability works differently. But most of the time, it's just people trying to fool themselves. In the case of a mental disorder like Schizophrenia, though, it's not likely that they're telepathic. Their mental is not in line with reality. Their brain can create anything it wants to see or hear or feel. They may see right in front of them, as clear as day, a dragon-like thing climbing on the wall or an alien-like thing floating around. They'll hear it too. And they'll hear lots of voices talking to them. So if they also think that they can hear other people's voices in their heads, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised. Just because they hear Jerry in their head saying "I want to kill you," or "I'm really hungry for a burger," doesn't mean that he's actually thinking that. And anyone can think that if they try "sending" their thoughts to someone else that they could somehow impact them, but that doesn't make it true. Just because he sent Jerry a message of "Move!" and he moves his arm or gets up or if you send a message like "I'm hungry," and Jerry said "Let's make some pasta," doesn't mean someone has an ability. (It just means that Jerry is hungry more often than not.) But a Schizophrenic person doesn't have the mental tools they'd need to realize that these are things their mind is making up along with many other things and not something that's really happening in reality.

LearnTelekinesis
MBTI type: ESTP

Post by LearnTelekinesis » Sun May 25, 2014 8:48 am

Telekinesis and telepathy are all absolutely totally real. It just requires you to believe otherwise you'll never be able to do it due to self sabotage