*~INFP Movies on Netflix~*

Music, movies, books...
Lightworker111
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

*~INFP Movies on Netflix~*

Post by Lightworker111 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey everyone :)

Let's start a thread about movies we have liked on Netflix that we think other INFPs would enjoy.
I'll start by saying I love documentaries so my list won't be super exciting :p :)

1. The Other One: Bob Weir
A documentary about the grateful dead band members musicianship and evolution as a guitarist. Must watch if you love the Grateful Dead.

2. Where The Trail Ends
A documentary about biking in harsh terrains like Utah. I'm a mtbiker so this film naturally caught my attention.

3. Planet Earth
A documentary that is beautifully directed about planet earth.

4. Surfwise
An eccentric father and surfer who is also a sex guru who raises his family with the same eccentric values. I love this movie!

5. The Secret of Kells
An Irish tale animation that is hand illustrated. Beautiful story line about Celtic lore and ancient texts. Great for all ages.

Your turn :)

owiekapowie
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

Re: *~INFP Movies on Netflix~*

Post by owiekapowie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:14 pm

Awesome picks I will throw up a few titles as well,

1: The Way Back
a rather epic tale of pow that walk from Siberia to India, it is a must see in my opinion

2: Mr Nobody
I can't really explain this movie aside from the fact that it was awesome and made the feels come out

3: A Fantastic Fear of Everything
It has Simon Pegg in it, that's all you need to know

4: Inglorious Bastards
Quentin Tarintino makes awesome movies, this one is a bit ludicrous but it's enjoyable to watch none the less

5: Horns
The only movie I have seen Daniel Radcliffe in since Harry potter and he does not disappoint

I should say that all of these have some adult themes to them and can be a bit harsh here and there (especially 4 and 5)

Lightworker111
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Lightworker111 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:45 pm

Oooooo I have not watched any of those. I'm definitely going to start with Horns and MrNobody. :)

I'll let you know what I think!
Thanks for creating a list!

Jazzy

owiekapowie
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

Post by owiekapowie » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Two good choices to start, but they are all excellent movies, the only one that doesn't quite hit the feels is 4 the others all have something to them, as for you list I own 3, need to see 4 and 5, and 1 n 2 aren't quite my cup o tea, but I will check 2 out eventually,
if you like travel and documentary type shows watch departures, it is a wonderful show

Entity
Gender (M or F): M

Post by Entity » Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:58 am

Movies:

1: Tarantino movies. These are hardly INFP at all, but they're Quentin Tarantino movies, so yeah.
2: Lord of the Rings. Written by INFP J.R.R. Tolkien, this is the tale of a hobbit and his weird friends throwing jewelry into molten rock. An old man in a hat tells the devil to screw off, too. Hobbit movies were fun, but they don't reach the greatness of LOTR. (But I don't blame Jackson, making six masterpieces is hard work.)
3: American Psycho. Hilarious Thriller exploring psychological themes of bloodlust and facade. Contains murder, sex, and both at the same time, so discretion is advised. Not distinctly INFP, but very introspective.
4: Harry Potter. READ THE BOOKS FIRST. The movies compliment the book, but the books have a certain depth that no movie can reach. I haven't met many INFPs who haven't read/seen it.

These are the movies that I prefer as an INFP, so I guess they can be considered INFP movies.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me