Something I wrote

Music, movies, books...
owiekapowie
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

Something I wrote

Post by owiekapowie » Tue May 26, 2015 11:14 pm

So not sure if this should be here or in the lounge, but thought I would throw something out that I have written, nothing special, but you know feel free to leave thoughts or things you guys and girls have written as well.

The darkness rose and engulfed him as he was laying there in his mind away from the world, he didn't know what had happened only that he was no longer in the light, all that could be seen was black, nothing could be felt, nothing could be heard, the only thing left to him were his thoughts, and in his thoughts he disappeared, gone into the world of nothing and everything, where the world was maliable and the sky was constantly changing, he disappeared into the place where he was king and the place where he was peasant, a world of his own design that was created and destroyed in an instant but lasted longer than any time that could be comprehended, no more feeling and yet the world swirled at his touch, no more sight and yet the world exploded in Color at his sight, no more sound and yet the wind howled and the seas thrashed into a dysfunctional harmony, no more was he a man, no more was he nothing, for he was everything, and he could do whatever he so desired, and yet the only desire that came was the want for a companion, one who could understand, not the fish who swam along with out worry, not the birds who sang beautifully into the night, not any of the creatures that so existed, he wanted one in his image, and so it came into being, and yet this being looked at him in utter grief for he was created to understand him, but who could understand the being, and so he created another so that being did not have to feel his pain, and they were happy yes they were happy, but the beings wondered what it was to be him, and in so they found out his darkest secrets and he feared what they might think so he sent them away, far far away and in doing so he was lonely again, by himself, with nobody to understand, and so he sat and waited for time immemorial to pass and he found that those he cast away had disappeared, but they had left many in there place, and those many though they didn't know him, they loved him and so it was that he talked to them and allowed his world to once again flourish into something more than black

potatotoro
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Re: Something I wrote

Post by potatotoro » Tue May 26, 2015 11:25 pm

:') that was beautiful...talk about a run on sentence though lol. I here that infps are good at writing but I've never tried.But I do read allot. I mean, I LOOOOOOOVE to read and that was a very beautiful thing to read :)

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 pm

more please! (when you get the chance.)

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 12:07 am

Well I will throw some other things up, I have a few things stored away, though I will warn you they are all in desperate need of editing, when I do write something making it "proper" is the last thing on my mind, but thanks for the kind words

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 12:09 am

I know life can be hard especially without a place to say you are, but without doubt I will be here even if it isn't near, and while I may be a fool and hard to bear, I promise I shall always be there, through thick and thin and what's in between, to everything you might need, I can't always make things better but I will always try to make them clear, and while I don't have much to say, just know that I hold you dear, I love having you as a friend, and no matter what one might say, no matter what I'm sure we will stay, and if you are down and sad, then I hope that I can atleast make you glad, even if only for today, you are my friend and I hope you shall stay

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 2:28 pm

reminds me of ed sheeran's lyrics.thats a good thing :)

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Well I haven't listened to him much so I will take your word for it, when I'm done working today I will throw some other stuff up :)

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 3:44 pm

XD

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Burn, burn away
Watch as the light fills the sky
See the destruction and dismay
And burn, burn away
Shadows dance, embers fly
Watch as the light fills the sky
See the rebirth of today
And burn, burn away
Crickle crackle, into the night
Watch as the moon shows its light
The fire burns ever clear
And tomorrow nothing will be here
Burn, burn away
The darkness fades today
See the sun rise in hues
And watch as there is no morning dew
The fire withers and dies
And leaves the trees to cry
Burn, burn away
As nothing but the sun remains

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 5:35 pm

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Melt into the night sky
As the stars shine and dance
See the world swirl away
And dance with the light
No more pain, no more pain
Watch as the sky expands and explodes
Watch as the stars spin and spin
And feel the world expand around
The darkness fades and light intervenes
The world slows and the sky stops
The sun rises and the night sleeps
Watch oh watch as the day goes on
Feel the light hold you dear
Fade away, fade away
And watch the moon come ever near
Sleep once more amongst the stars
Feel their light dance and spin
And watch the pattern begin again

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 7:17 pm

So side post, are we the only ones on here? Oh and I'm slowly running out of prewritten material so the posts may end up being not as good, just a fair warning.

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 8:28 pm

lovely.and raw material is fine (:
I donno I haven't been on here long I gave this one intj guy tips on how to break up with his girlfriend the other day, but you and him are the only people I've talked to.
and then there's that other intj dude that keeps posting pictures of an actress on the random notes thread and that's kinda weird so......ya that's everyone I know about.you're the only other infp i've met on here, weird.

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 9:07 pm

I guess infp people normally just hide out as observers on the Internet to, I mean normally I wouldn't touch being a poster but I was in desperate need of some kind of contact with other people and I ended up finding this place which so far is cool, even if I have only met one other person, and as for writings I have a short story type thing that I wrote, it's the largest piece I have but it's on my comp so it won't be put up for a few hours, until I get home and make dinner and stuff.

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 10:13 pm

“The Thinkers”
As darkness falls a small light shines as a beacon,
The people follow this beacon blindly at first,
Soon some people stopped to look and see,
They could see the beacon no closer and no farther than before,
Some continued to march forward blindly, others started thinking,
As they started to think they realised that the light would remain unreachable,
They realised that the beacon was nothing more than an idea, set there to give hope, but long forgotten to the wastes of time,
The thinkers turned the way they had been walking and felt a chill,
A few braved the chill, and walked back away from the light,
A few looked towards the other directions and walked a path unknown to all before,
The last of the thinkers stayed in his spot, telling the blind of different paths than the way they walked,
Time passed, large structures light the darkness
Many of the blind still walk towards the light,
Those who turned away from the light return blackened, telling of the horrors that await those who walk away from the light, and of the few who remained in the blackness becoming twisted, they march towards the light willingly, with the stream of the blind swallowing them entirely,
Those who walked the unknown path return and speak of wonderful sights that make the dark world seem unbearable, many of the blind open their eyes with wonder, the unknown walk back towards their paradise with a great many following them,
The last thinker stood in his spot, with a small group of other thinkers, they did not move, they did not speak, they simply listened and stood as a silent vigil,
More time passed, the large structures have withered, the darkness has sat unperturbed,
The blind march ever forward, never stopping, even as weariness pushes its way in deeper and deeper,
The blackened and twisted that stayed in the blackness slowly walk forward, they speak of a place they have made in the blackness, a place that is refuge for those who do not believe in the light, they turn back towards the black, many of the blind turn to follow for thought of refuge and rest,
The unknown walk back, there faces dire, they speak of the terrible things they did, of the paradise that is now lost due to their greed, lust, and gluttony, they look towards both paths, unwilling to walk either they take up a place next to the last thinker, in hopes of warning those of their mistakes,
The last thinker looks up briefly at the mass of other much younger thinkers whom have stayed at his side, and at the unknown who wished now for nothing more than a place of rest, he lowered his eyes once more, and continued to think,
Time has flowed ever forward, pushing much to ruin, save the darkness which remains stoic and unmoving,
The blind still march, tired, unhappy, and long without hope,
The blackened and twisted return, they speak of a terrible war, fueled by anger, envy, and pride that destroyed their haven in the black, they take up a place near the unknown and the last thinker, in hope to warn those of their mistakes,
The last thinker looks up again, looking at the many people that are now standing, and looking at the blind that are still walking forward, soon he thinks, but not yet, he looks down yet again, with many thoughts now coming to him
Time has pushed onward, leaving nothing but darkness and dust in its stead,
The blind have stopped walking now, they have opened their eyes, and want nothing more than a place to rest and call their own,
The last thinker looks up, and he realises that the time is now right, he looks to the unknown, tell me what is it that you have learned, and what is it that you would never see us do?
The unknown looked to the thinker, we have learned that our greed pushed us towards hate, our lust lead us to distrust, and our gluttony lead us to destroy our paradise. we would see to it that we we have what we need but not more, we would see that we would want, but never lust, and we would see that we would always enjoy in moderation, but never fall to gluttony.
The last thinker looked towards the black and twisted, tell me what you have learned, and what it is that you would never see us do?
The blackened and twisted looked towards the thinker, we have learned that our anger has destroyed us, our envy has destroyed the few we hold close, and our pride has destroyed the many that we had brought together. we would see that we tempered our anger with thought, we would see that we looked to others with happiness for them, and we would see that we no man thought he thinks he is better than another.
The last thinker nodded, i have stood for a very long time, and i would pass on that you should never fall to sloth, for it will leave you with nothing over the passage of time,
The last thinker then looked to those who were once blind, you have heard now what we have learned through trial, now look at this land where all is dust, build it up, make it a place for you, and follow what we have learned, lest you be destroyed by your your vices, lest you be destroyed by want, lest you be destroyed by the passage of time, look towards yourselves, and make something that we could not, through the knowledge of what we tried!
The awoken walked forward together, they built a place for themselves according to what they had heard, and they looked towards the edge of their reality and saw the thinkers walk away towards the light and disappear in a flash that burned away the dark, and left open a new sky.