I need help with an abusive INFP

Do you haz relationshipz? Do they huurt?
Throwaway?
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): F

Re: I need help with an abusive INFP

Post by Throwaway? » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Everybody's not against me. ENFP and INTP are having a difficult time dealing with INFP and/or are definitely in favor of me and themselves. ENTJ remains uninvolved (we're all friends anyway), and INFJ seems to be back on the fence again. Even INFP's boyfriend is probably trying to be uninvolved, though he definitely favors INFP over anyone else.

I'm not concerned with "looking bad" per se, I am concerned with legal and economic manipulation and revenge against myself, INTP, or ENFP. INFJ literally said to ENFP that they wished to get revenge on all of us for stealing the food, which was certainly a threat to ENFP and to a lesser extent to me and INTP. At this point we've all agreed that it isn't worth being friends with persons who blindly believe something this outlandish.

For the most part it seems we've all decided to ignore the taunting but not tolerate blatant lies intended to destroy friendships, especially as legal documents are now put into play.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Post by crow » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:10 pm

It occurs to me that the most helpful thing to add at this point is:
What do you hope to achieve by this thread?

Throwaway?
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Throwaway? » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Initially I was hoping there would be feedback to calm tensions specifically with an INFP. I'm still hoping find something to at least make the probable move-out go smoothly, but all the new factors (particularly rumors geared towards making everyone hate each other) are making me doubt that can be done.

Edit: My apologies if you find this annoying. That is not my goal, but that has undoubtedly happened. :oops:

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Annoying: maybe a bit. More perplexing than anything. Then again, I go to great lengths to avoid suffering the kind of angst that you are experiencing.
I don't have to answer posts, do I? My choice then.
Hopefully your problems will resolve themselves, one way or another.

Entity
MBTI type: INFP

Post by Entity » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:38 pm

I wouldn't say this is annoying. It's interesting to think about. and the best I can do is offer my opinions. Like, crow, I hope your problems sort themselves out. But in the meantime, I'll probably still be here responding.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me