What do you fall in love with?

Do you haz relationshipz? Do they huurt?
subatomicdoodle
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: What do you fall in love with?

Post by subatomicdoodle » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:23 pm

looks

humans are shallow creatures highly influenced by visual stimuli and to pretend otherwise is just crazy

Its interesting to realise that if you have had several relationships there will be common physical attitbutes spanning across those partners - for me its short and this hairstyle...the one on the left in particular

http://moarpowah.com/wp-content/uploads ... -cover.jpg

TheYodaSniper
MBTI type: INTx

Post by TheYodaSniper » Sat May 23, 2015 7:09 am

Part wrote:I'm attracted to introverted thinkers (or otherwise seemingly serious/aloof people without many friends), but I'm worried that I might be too idealistic and not see them for who they are. I want to break them and make them more responsive to love rather than have them remain 'cold' as they might otherwise be (you know, somewhat like an overplayed cliche love story).
Just as a little advice, it really isn't always a good idea to do that. A lot of Fs try to make me see an idealised version of the world that just isn't possible when any real-world factors are taken into account, and it kinda gets on my nerves. Again, I don't mean to be rude, I am just sharing information...

Non

Post by Non » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:13 am

Literally anyone that likes me and isn't overwhelmingly creepy

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:14 am

Men operate that way. There's nothing to be done about that, and probably no reason anything should.
Interesting post, seeing as how you are an 'M'. Yet you mention men seeing you as a idealized woman.
TG/TS?

Edit: Oops. The forum software put me on the wrong page. I was responding to blackbee045.

@Non: me too :)

Non

Post by Non » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:40 am

I'm attracted to anyone who shares my moral belief system but in general literally everyone , I feel like INFP's are like the blood type O: they can give love to anyone but can only receive a special kind of love

chairmanmeow
Gender (M or F): m

Post by chairmanmeow » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Im not picky with appearance, certain habits leave physical marks Im attuned with, If your obese, or drink too much, it shows you dont take care of yourself in some of the most basic sensible ways and Im turned off.

What Im allways looking for is depth and emotional intelligence, period.
And I cant open up to someone who clearly doesn't make it clear that Im desirable to them. I can be perfectly happy bound with someone who can take charge in their life, and silly as it is I love to be supportive of someone worthy because they make me happy. Happy enough that some bits and pieces of myself that may inevitably get sacrificed is something I am ok with.
But I wont even bother getting close to anyone who doesnt understand certain fundamental things about whats important to me, so more often I spend my time alone doing my thing and a bit flighty like that cat that lives in that used book store that watches you uptop the shelfs but never deems you worthy to scratch their belly. (even though deep they really want you too really bad, but you seem more interested in finding the perfect book to read instead)
IDK Im to simple a creature in what I look for and defy conventional understanding LOL I know how insufferable I am so I wont burden anyone who dosent REALLY want me, you know. If you are like here kitty kitty, then Im just stupid and get trapped in the worst relationships like an idiot. ugh that make sense?