infp + infp

Do you haz relationshipz? Do they huurt?
hehf
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

infp + infp

Post by hehf » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 pm

what do you think about having a relationship with another infp? what do you expect from the infp guy? girls answer please

Randomosity
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Re: infp + infp

Post by Randomosity » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 am

I honestly think I'd enjoy a relatipnship with another INFP. If the guy was willing to share with me, I wouldn't have any problem sharing my thpughts and dreams. Although it might start awkward questions if we were on a date and in the middle of a conversation, we both suddenly lapsed of into silence and our own little worlds. I guess I would expect him to be willing to listen to me, and to not get bored if we find out if we have too much in common. I would also expect thay we should be in mutual agreement that if it got awkward, that we should break it off instead of allowing it tp stagnate. From what I've heard and observed, INFPs in particular have issues with this.

hehf

Post by hehf » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:16 pm

now i've asked her out but she keeps rejecting although i think i'm sure she likes me

CelticWindMelody
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Post by CelticWindMelody » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:26 pm

I think there would be problems because INFP's are passive, laid-back people and someone needs to be the leader. I have seen INFP men gravitate toward women who dominate them. I need one who will lead and protect, which my ISFJ does.

hehf

Post by hehf » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 pm

i don't like to be dominated in the relationship. i think it would be better if i become the leader. and despite what you have seen i have seen(in the internet) that infp men like to be in relationship with another infp