Who the hell I am?

All "personality theory" related topics can go here.
Zetturn
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Who the hell I am?

Post by Zetturn » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Please I need to know who I am I'm something from IN, I read all IS, and they not really familiar with me, or maybe you would think different. I test in my late 15, At first I was INTP- than done few times, I was INTJ, than INFJ.... Now I even thinking about INFP, I know they all functions, maybe can't understand them really good... Well if you could think who I am you can tell your opinion, please.
-
you felt bad whenever you had to get rid of your toys, because you imagined them to be sad that they were not wanted
Yep It was like this. I even do that now with thing :D when I liked it so much, but than I get much better thing, I feel bad for that old one :D
- I really dislike when someone try to encourage me, I think that I know what I can What I can't, Most if I can do that and someone try to encourage me, I know that they maybe do that for good, but it makes me feel like peace of poop.
- I dislike when someone talk about they feels, mostly bad ones, so much (complain)
- I like more lenguages in the school, then math and other booooring poop.
- When I was a kid I guess I liked more to play imaginary games with my friends.(Like build the pirate map, with monsters and blah blah blah, go outside and killing imaginary monsters, get imaginery gun etc. :D)
- Well I guess I'm pretty close to INFJ, but I know that some INFPs don't like to be themselves. Extially INFJ is almost everything right, but i don't tell them stupid advices if I think that they don't want that, well I tell them like a racional one like "Whatever I will not tell how I tell :D" (And that's not for unfamiliar person)
- Again. I don't tell "Can I help you" things", I think that stupid that INFJ do(I can be one of them), like their empathy, if you see someone with not happy face, that's don't mean that they sad, like if you would - everyone is pretty different.
- And again. INTP averything would be okey... But again... :D I like lenguages much more...
- But if I get offended, I go cold :D I see from INFP functions that if they would get offended they go to the logical things - well ectually I do sarcasm many times then - like most of people :idea:
Well I'm messy, so... That's unexplainable, maybe :D

tapiocatern
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Re: Who the hell I am?

Post by tapiocatern » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:31 am

Hmm. Personally, I don't think you're a T, but I am very far from anything close to an expert on that sort of thing. Still, I would guess (assuming you're CERTAIN that it's INxx) INFJ, because I just think you sound more Fe than Fi. But, like I said, I may not know what I'm talking about. :p
The reason say that, is I offer advice, automatically assuming that people want it in a dire situation. Or what I consider a dire situation, anyway, and I don't think whether or not they want it. Fe would probably be more likely to stop and consider how another person would feel about it first, than Fi.
Like I said, just me though. :)
By this time, it had become obvious to me that the only possible solution to my problem was chocolate.

Zetturn

Post by Zetturn » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Ya... My enneagram "Romantic" and "Observer" I just don't get it, they both mine :lol: I saw some person writed that 5 MOSTLY ARE intjs, intps, istps and male infjs, but if I am INFJ then I don't get myself.... INFP is easier to understand :roll: Ni is crazy.
Oh I'm always amazingly formal, very formal, formal, crazy formal, well at first at least. Well for 3years you know me at least :D Okey I'm done I think that I am Pure INFJ with Fi :|

Zetturn

Post by Zetturn » Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 am

Holy jesus christ, I am INTJ, enneagram 4w5 or 5w4? That's right.
I'm just extra-emo. That fe thing is Te Fi thing.
When someone thinks that I am shit(In that way that I don't think I am), I get extra fuc**** angry. Te - what? Fi - Fuc* yourself!

pessimist
MBTI type: INFP

Post by pessimist » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:12 am

Your screen name seems familiar. You use a lot of emoticons so you're probably not an INTJ.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Nobody cares who you are. So it's up to you, bud. Does it really matter who you are? Maybe you should be wondering what you are. And then becoming what you prefer.

Zetturn

Post by Zetturn » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:45 pm

crow wrote:Nobody cares who you are. So it's up to you, bud. Does it really matter who you are? Maybe you should be wondering what you are. And then becoming what you prefer.
I already do that.
But SP's need to type themselves from other's opinion. Though I'm not one of them.