Yep It was like this. I even do that now with thing when I liked it so much, but than I get much better thing, I feel bad for that old oneyou felt bad whenever you had to get rid of your toys, because you imagined them to be sad that they were not wanted
- I really dislike when someone try to encourage me, I think that I know what I can What I can't, Most if I can do that and someone try to encourage me, I know that they maybe do that for good, but it makes me feel like peace of poop.
- I dislike when someone talk about they feels, mostly bad ones, so much (complain)
- I like more lenguages in the school, then math and other booooring poop.
- When I was a kid I guess I liked more to play imaginary games with my friends.(Like build the pirate map, with monsters and blah blah blah, go outside and killing imaginary monsters, get imaginery gun etc. )
- Well I guess I'm pretty close to INFJ, but I know that some INFPs don't like to be themselves. Extially INFJ is almost everything right, but i don't tell them stupid advices if I think that they don't want that, well I tell them like a racional one like "Whatever I will not tell how I tell " (And that's not for unfamiliar person)
- Again. I don't tell "Can I help you" things", I think that stupid that INFJ do(I can be one of them), like their empathy, if you see someone with not happy face, that's don't mean that they sad, like if you would - everyone is pretty different.
- And again. INTP averything would be okey... But again... I like lenguages much more...
- But if I get offended, I go cold I see from INFP functions that if they would get offended they go to the logical things - well ectually I do sarcasm many times then - like most of people
Well I'm messy, so... That's unexplainable, maybe