INFP careers

All "personality theory" related topics can go here.
Faby
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: INFP careers

Post by Faby » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 pm

But then I'd poison all of my fickle students D:

Kiddo
MBTI type: INTP
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Kiddo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:24 pm

You're the half-blood Prince you can, "put a stopper on death".
Proud proprietor of first-kiss insurance.

Noriko
MBTI type: INxx
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Noriko » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:48 pm

I'll offer up primatology, which I'm interested in. I could do something else within biology, or something that is biology-related (biological anthropology, evolutionary biology, cognitive neuroscience, etc), but the goal is to work with the apes. ^_^ I think bonobos should be one of "the" NF animals, haha.

katiefoxy
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): f

Post by katiefoxy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:31 pm

im highly interested in agriculture at the moment.

well a lot of things ;) science in general or philosophy... ancient cultures...mythology , Gnosticism..... or lets say anything Leonardo the great divinci dabbled in im curious...
anyways.. I find endless possibilities when gardening or idealizing about the world saving farm( on a large scale and small scale.) so I am currently enrolling in jr college for AGRICULTURE.
.nature and the universe to me is amazing. and although my infp negative trait is telling me I will never make it unless im extraordinary in the field I devote my energy....
I happen to have that perfectionist and dreamer quality that just may be able to do something.because if I start to dream its not trash its things that although can be out there and eccentric at times are usually of truth .I believe in it with my whole sole and its a great comfort to me.
hunger, disease, jobs, quality of life..??? < mass and local farming/gardening>
maybe all us infps should bind together , with our great ideas and make an earth saving plot of land . picture... hydroponics and aquaponics.. using less water...verticle gardening, good ol normal soil gardening. ( cough cough hemp+cannabis, and bamboo everywhere)
the probably million different species of plants we are only beginning to understand and there potential for human and other extraordinary purposes.it blows my mind and I like that the diversity sometimes seems endless.

I also considered massage therapy, acupuncture or nutrition because I felt they were good skills? oh and cooking , culinary skills would be great.