Hello

Tell us about yourself...
synapser
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Hello

Post by synapser » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:48 am

Hi all, I was using INTJ forum, but am now using this forum for numerous reasons. I'm here to share my secrets in a safe place and engage with a community that I hope will help support me as I go through the ups and downs of my life. So hello, lets get personality nerdy.

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ

Re: Hello

Post by BabyDragon » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Hi synapser

I used to use the INTJ forum for a period of years and I was surprised that they went full private. You can't even google any posts from that forum. I'm sure they destroyed their search traffic. Why did they do that? Do they regret the decision?

synapser

Post by synapser » Sat May 05, 2018 2:55 am

I don't know. I think they did it to give themselves the power to ban people. INTJ's do tend to pass judgement

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ

Post by BabyDragon » Sun May 06, 2018 11:23 am

Oh they used to ban people before too. But this is just a dumb move in my opinion. Intuitive people are supposed to be open to new ideas and people, not close themselves off into a bubble.

synapser

Post by synapser » Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 am

Yes, I think that's true of them for the still. It's just they don't tend to have intuition about their emotions because they activity suppress them with thinking and judgement. They look for exposure to brew ideas through connections they have previously judged to have merit in helping them think about things in new ways. Their bubble protects them from having to be open to emotional intuition