INFP- I need help to choose occupation. Read Please

Tell us about yourself...
NAHIDNAMIQOGLU
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

INFP- I need help to choose occupation. Read Please

Post by NAHIDNAMIQOGLU » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi beautiful people, I'm so excited to be here. I found this forum by reading article about INFPs.

I'm INFP too, I didn't know INFPs are scarce all over the world and this information had answered my question in itself about why there is disparity between me and other types. Here there are lots of people like me. Who loves many creative things such as art, music, design, writing etc. I have problem today, and I think many INFP has similar problem in their 20th, so we are seeking the meaning of us and our living, mission on life. I have problem with it and I want to share it with you with hope that you will recommend or offer something to me to overcome it. I'm 23 and yet I don't have job, I studied Tourism but that was terrible mistake in my life because I don't like it and I can't see me in this field. I know my interests, what I keen on much more but I can't decide which one is my passion than others.

I love photography, Graphic design(especially web design), Digital Marketing, Writing(poems, abstract ideas, rap), coaching, you tube blogging, Language teaching, Positive psychology etc, many many things. I even studied Piano and I love music. My brain always want to make something creative(in music I always improvisation to jazz what I learned to play and I like to create Photoshop manipulation and quote making).

So you see how I divided among those unique fields? I can't make my mind and can't decide which is appropriate for me. I distracted and depressed, really frustrated my friends. I must to choose one and focus on it to gain money in this world. My value system is alien in where I'm living and I need to find my life path. I need your help. Please help me with your kind heart.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Re: INFP- I need help to choose occupation. Read Please

Post by crow » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Work is something you do to keep alive, not what you do because you like to do it.
Sometimes, some get lucky enough to be able to work at what they like, but this is unusual.
It helps a lot to be able to distinguish between Reality, and what you think you want.

NAHIDNAMIQOGLU

Post by NAHIDNAMIQOGLU » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:19 pm

crow wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:49 pm
Work is something you do to keep alive, not what you do because you like to do it.
Sometimes, some get lucky enough to be able to work at what they like, but this is unusual.
It helps a lot to be able to distinguish between Reality, and what you think you want.
I believe you, that's reality most people don't like their jobs and therefore they change their works and workplaces after 2-5 years, some even less than 2 years. But I wish I have job I desired. I couldn't choose it among jobs I mentioned on top. I get it, you are right, Until I found what I love to do, I have to work in tourism or something I hate. My question is How I can choose right way among those jobs I love? Stupid question maybe

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Stupid or not, anyone who even posts anything here is rare, and so mostly welcome :)

Life is a seriously challenging event, and what job one wishes to have is only one facet of that endless struggle.
Still, that's life, and if you want to have a life, you're gonna be struggling with it, for most of it.
But that's the general idea, I strongly suspect.

NAHIDNAMIQOGLU

Post by NAHIDNAMIQOGLU » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 am

crow wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 pm
Stupid or not, anyone who even posts anything here is rare, and so mostly welcome :)

Life is a seriously challenging event, and what job one wishes to have is only one facet of that endless struggle.
Still, that's life, and if you want to have a life, you're gonna be struggling with it, for most of it.
But that's the general idea, I strongly suspect.
Thanks for your opinion Crow, I do agree with you. by the way I clicked on your website and loved it, So informative and all are my favorite topics out there. Thanks!