Hey nice to meet you! :D

Tell us about yourself...
SagChironHealer212
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Hey nice to meet you! :D

Post by SagChironHealer212 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Hello! :) I am new here. I just found this site. I am an INFP 19 year old girl. I have most of INFP characteristics so i thought it would be interesting to get into this forum and share opinions with others. As you probably know as INFPs i am in a costant state of change and self improvement , so much it holds the rest of my life responsibities back. However i know i won't stop searching soon so i am here. I am really into astrology and psychology just for you to know. So where do you recommend i should start? Also i am in a period of my life the last 2 years that i want to make a big life/studies field change but i am still thinking about it ...
Thanks in advance!

crow
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Hey nice to meet you! :D

Post by crow » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:23 pm

19 year old girls love cute bunnies, so here's a photo of mine. Welcome.

Entity
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Hey nice to meet you! :D

Post by Entity » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:18 am

Welcome! I'd have to find out more before giving you specific advice about your life/study change.
If you need a cute cat picture, I have a cat of my own. Actually, two cats that I was hired to take care of were cuddling together, so I could send that, too.
I'm into writing, mostly, which doesn't present many 'stable' career choices, I have plenty of time to choose and explore (I'm young, younger than you by a few years) and I'm not entirely set on only focusing in on English courses.
If you pay attention to what crow says, you'll probably get enough advice. Many people argue with him, then leave, but paying close attention is much more useful.
Again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me