Introducdtion

Tell us about yourself...
Nicolegrint88
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): f

Introducdtion

Post by Nicolegrint88 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Hello, everyone. As you already know my type is INFP and I've been searching for a forum like this for years. Well, to be honest, I knew about this forum but wasn't interested in joining at the time. I only discovered this type of forum when I took the type test in college and discovered more about my personality type. I've always felt like I never really meshed well with most people. I tried so hard to blend in and please other people because my personality was so unique that I figured I wouldn't have many friends. I recall my aunt saying that I had an expression as if I don't have any friends in the world like I had a lonely expression. My primary goal is to gain more insight into the INFP world while helping other INFP's like myself along the way.

Entity
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Introducdtion

Post by Entity » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Welcome! Feel free to stick around and look! I feel like I should warn you that this forum is very slow. Not in terms of technology, but in posts. But we have some good discussions anyway.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me

Emma_the_artist
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Re: Introducdtion

Post by Emma_the_artist » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:17 am

Welcome! I really relate to not blending in well too; I'm usually the one standing in the corner at group events haha. So I know what it's like to feel the need to hide your personality somewhat, though it's too bad. Hopefully here a lot of people will get it.