Help me find my type

Tell us about yourself...
Justcurious
MBTI type: XXXX
Gender (M or F): F

Help me find my type

Post by Justcurious » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:05 pm

Hello :) ...So I've been studying the cognitive functions for an year and still not sure which type I am. Online tests resulted in INFP but the descriptions were hard to relate to and left me pondering over the functions for several months. Now even though I understand the meaning of each function, I find it difficult to identify them in anyone (including myself) and only thing I'm sure about is that my dominant function is introverted. About me.... I barely care about things going on outside my head and try to avoid any human interaction unless needed. I am not deeply concerned about anything in general, though I study and think a lot about the topics that interest me, and cannot get rid of procrastination. I prefer socionics as it cleared many of my doubts but I am still skeptical about my type.

P.S: Not a native English speaker

Entity
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Help me find my type

Post by Entity » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:52 pm

Welcome! I guess you can just look at all the type descriptions, see what fits best, and if nothing fits, then just do your own thing. And since you're not a native English speaker, which language(s) do you know?
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me

Justcurious
MBTI type: XXXX
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Justcurious » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:33 pm

I speak Kannada at home, and besides that I know Hindi, Telugu and Marathi as well

Entity
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Post by Entity » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Interesting!
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me