Hi, my name is admin, NOT A BOT POST :)

Tell us about yourself...
BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Hi, my name is admin, NOT A BOT POST :)

Post by BabyDragon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 am

I confess it's a little weird for an ENTJ to open an INFP forum but I saw globalchatter was dead for months and INFPs are the only INxxs who don't have a forum so it's better to have one than none? Even ENTJs have a forum.

A friend of mine who claims he's an INFP but is obviously an INTP said this was creepy and it was like Hitler making a house for Jews or something insulting like that. We spent the next 2 hours debating about my motives. I'm lamenting here, but can't help but tell you that.

Anyway, I'm an ENTJ from Bosnia. I'm 22 years old. A little depressed, well maybe a little more than that, depressed for 4 years now but getting back on track. I love MBTI and know a lot about it and this forum is a chance for me to learn about INFPs in depth.

I am here to brake all your perceptions about the bad, evil corporate ENTJ stereotype. I'm quiet, brutally sarcastic when someone pisses me off, a little to insecure for an ENTJ, have a fear of rejection problem etc... but I assure you I'm an ENTJ, the tests say so, I feel like one and know enough about MBTI to conclude I am one.

I'll try to avoid locking topics because I hate when mods do that. I'll allow off-topic if it's with good taste and won't be nearly as strict as the OCD troubled mods down at the INTJ forum.

I look forward to new members on this forum.

Djinn
MBTI type: INXX
Gender (M or F): X

Re: Hi, my name is admin, NOT A BOT POST :)

Post by Djinn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Hello admin.

Whatever your motives are/were, I thank you for making a new forum for INFPs. It's nice for everyone to have a place to call home.

Will your friend be joining us here on the forum? What made you interested in MBTI in the first place?

BabyDragon
Site Admin

Post by BabyDragon » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Hi Djinn, nice to have you here.

My friend will probably not be joining here, but who knows. He's a little too cynical and elitist to be an INFP anyway. I always try to convince him he's not a feeler but he won't admit it :D

I heard about MBTI almost five years ago on a video game forum (go figure) and it was just cool to me that there were people like me everywhere around the globe. It also helped me understand people's motives better and it made me less judgmental about people.

alenko_jelenko
MBTI type: ENFP

Post by alenko_jelenko » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:11 pm

halo everybody, glad to be here. I am ENFP but I like to meet other N profiles :mrgreen:

EchoAnswer
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Post by EchoAnswer » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:23 pm

admin wrote:A friend of mine who claims he's an INFP but is obviously an INTP said this was creepy and it was like Hitler making a house for Jews or something insulting like that.
:lol:

No, really, that would be ESTJs :P

On a random note, Siouxsie Sioux (see avatar; singer of influential 80s punk/goth band) is none other than an ENTJ (at least by my typing), and she's sort of far from any corporate type of figure (although she isn't called "The Ice Queen" for nothing).

WhisperTheMelody

Post by WhisperTheMelody » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi admin.

That creature in your avatar is fascinating and cute :)

Djinn
MBTI type: INXX
Gender (M or F): X

Post by Djinn » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:42 am

WhisperTheMelody wrote:Hi admin.

That creature in your avatar is fascinating and cute :)
I think it might be an Axolotl salamander. Can we get you to confirm that admin?

Oh, and do you have a name that we can call you? It feels weird to call you admin. :/

BabyDragon
Site Admin

Post by BabyDragon » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah, and it looks like a real life pokemon.

I've changed my nickname to something more humanlike (go figure). :D

ps. for a moment I thought my nick should be "humanlike". What do you think of that?

October
Gender (M or F): F

Post by October » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:00 pm

BabyDragon wrote:I confess it's a little weird for an ENTJ to open an INFP forum but I saw globalchatter was dead for months and INFPs are the only INxxs who don't have a forum so it's better to have one than none? Even ENTJs have a forum.
Heh, well, thank you very much, BabyDragon. :)

To be honest, as I was searching periodically for an INFP community, I thought to myself if there'll ever be one, it won't be established by an INFP . :D We just... do not have the technical gumption mostly, and those who do will simply procrastinate, hoping someone else will convert their ideas into reality.
BabyDragon wrote:A friend of mine who claims he's an INFP but is obviously an INTP said this was creepy and it was like Hitler making a house for Jews or something insulting like that. We spent the next 2 hours debating about my motives. I'm lamenting here, but can't help but tell you that.
lol, that's a harsh judgement. Regardless of your motives, I'm very greatful you did what you did.

I'm really sorry to read about your struggles with depression. I'm very prone to it, as well. (I do think I might have some mild mental disorder, like recurring/chronic depression, bipolar disorder, though I'd hate to state it.)

Anyhow, if you ever feel like talking, feel free to contact me. :)
When I let go of what I am, I become what i might be.