Oh no. It's an ENFJ.

Tell us about yourself...
everywherenowhere
MBTI type: ENFJ
Gender (M or F): F

Oh no. It's an ENFJ.

Post by everywherenowhere » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:44 am

At least I think I'm an ENFJ. I hope so. :P

Hello INFPs! You know, when I first got into MBTI, I originally scored as you guys the first several times. Then I went on to score as every single intuitive type out there, except for ENTJ.

The reason I'm more positive about being an ENFJ is because I feel a sense of self-awareness that I never felt when testing as the other types.

Anywho, my sister is an INFP. You guys are awesome.

owiekapowie
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

Re: Oh no. It's an ENFJ.

Post by owiekapowie » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Well thanks for saying we are awesome, and anybody positive is allowed here in my opinion. So I hope to see more of you!

everywherenowhere
MBTI type: ENFJ

Post by everywherenowhere » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:27 pm

INFPs and INFJs are my favorite types :) You guys are interesting to talk to. And you INFPs can have a really good sense of humor.

At the same time, it amazes me how very, very differently our minds work. The Fi vs. the Fe. My sister is very verbal about her own values and opinions, and is very individualistic. I tend to just see the validity of her feelings and what she's saying, and agree with her...then after I think about it for a while, I accept it as a value of my own lol. At the same time, my Ni manages to find another way to look at whatever it is she's talking about with me. Often I bring up different perspectives to look at things that she never thought about.

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:41 pm

That's how me and my intj friend are, except we think on different spectrums, he is totally logical while I am totally emotion/intuition based, and it ends up I play as his human interactions manager (he says he wants to refer me to his friends as his psychologist) and he gives me a person to throw ideas on and get a different view point of the world

potatotoro
MBTI type: INFP

Post by potatotoro » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:43 pm

hey there everywherennowhere, nice to see new peeps!whats your name? if thats not classified info or something
your friend sounds like the opposite of my intj sister she never listens to my ideas......

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:45 pm

That'd because there is a different bond between friends and siblings

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 pm

true.

Non
Gender (M or F): M

Post by Non » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 am

ENFJ? Tell me how to get your attention in the real world or in a hypothetical social setting