hello

Tell us about yourself...
owiekapowie
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

hello

Post by owiekapowie » Tue May 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello everybody, I'm not really sure how to start one of these cause I'm rather new to boards, but my name is Alex, I'm an infp and currently I'm looking for a place to converse with like minded people, ummm I live in Florida, or as I refer to it, the place where all old people go to die, and uhhhh yeah I shall probably look through the boards and possibly post anything I write, but uhh yeah thanks for having me and I look forward to talking with some cool people.

potatotoro
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Re: hello

Post by potatotoro » Tue May 26, 2015 11:17 pm

nice having ya, especially since there doesn't seem to be many people on here....It would be nice to die in florida!what kinda stuff do you write?

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 12:05 am

Oh nothing to special, just random things that come to me, whether that's poetry or starts of short stories whichever, though it is almost always fiction, and I dunno florida just isn't fun in my opinion, if you aren't at one of the theme parks it can be rather dismal, even with all the beaches, oh and thanks for the welcome

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 2:22 pm

I just read some of your writing, nice!My family goes to florida on vaca every year.I always thought it would be awesome living there but i guess not...where would you rather live?if you could live anywhere in the world

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Well I'm not sure about the world, but here in America I would love to be in Asheville NC again, it's a wonderful place, and the only truly bad thing about florida is that it is hot year round, with maybe a month of "winter" thrown into the mix, but you know I might just be biased against it since I have lived here most of my life (15 out of 19 years to be percise)

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 3:43 pm

oh.I live in TN so NC is our neighbor!when did you move to NC?

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 5:12 pm

I was in NC from 11 to 15 years old sooooo 2007 to 2011 I think, or something around that anyways, since my parents are split up I have also kinda lived in Georgia, though florida is where I have been stuck for most of my life, family and all that

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 5:18 pm

oh...are you going to collage in Florida?or are you already in collage?

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 7:13 pm

I'm not, I kinda lost my love for learning, atleast in a school based environment awhile ago, and I'm quite indecisive about what I want so I'm just cleaning pools for my dad right now, glamorous absolutely not, but it's a job and I get to spend time with my old man so it's enjoyable to some degree.

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 7:55 pm

hmmmm what are some of the things your thinking about?

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 8:26 pm

In terms of a what I want out of a future all I want is a family with a girl I love and one or two little ones, besides that I really could care less, work in itself doesn't appeal to me, its really just something that you are forced into doing, though that said if I didn't work I would probably go crazy just sitting and doing nothing, but I have no real motivation to go for anything right now, I have that of counseling or therapy as an idea for work, but I'm not really sure if that is something I would want, so really I have just kinda been going with the flow hoping the universe has a master plan for me.

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 8:55 pm

thats nice (: whatever floats your boat I guess.You could always take a creative writing class just for fun though

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 9:02 pm

I could and I have thought about it, but eh right now I'm ok with where I'm at. So you said your in TN right, Ive only been to pigeon forge but it seemed like a nice enough place

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Wed May 27, 2015 10:44 pm

I live in knoxville, I really love Tennessee but it would be pretty lame if I lived here my entire life :/ I can't think of another state I would rather grow up in (: but I want to travel to other places and such.

See the world it is more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.-fahrenheit 451

owiekapowie

Post by owiekapowie » Wed May 27, 2015 10:54 pm

ahhh Fahrenheit 451 an oh so wonderful work of art, i have been to a few places, the big two being DC and new york, both of which were decently enjoyable, though i would never want to live there, i also just got back from a trip to louisville kentucky, went there to see a friend it was quite nice, my next goal is either hawaii or somewhere out west, perhaps oregon or something of the like, both seem like they could be enjoyable