never ending

Tell us about yourself...
Freerace
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

never ending

Post by Freerace » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Hi to everyone,
I trust I'm in the right place; goodness knows, it's taken me long enough to find it. I'm Kev and about 15 years ago I did an online Jung profiler that pegged me as INFP. OK, so what's that I thought. I soon discovered that I had a big problem with my sense of identity in so far as I was nothing like the person I was/am trying to be. I saw my self as social but not over the top, aware of my senses and no hippy, deeply thoughtful and very much in need to be in control of my life. So how come I'm INFP, I was in shock and felt very disappointed not to have turned out the way I like to see myself so what to do. 15 years later, I thought I'd ask someone what's going on and if anyone else has felt the same way about being INFP.
I have no answers because I don't know the right questions.

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ

Re: never ending

Post by BabyDragon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:28 am

Hi freerace. This forum is pretty much abandoned but I'll answer your question.

You're disappointed you're an INFP? You shouldn't be. Being an INFP doesn't mean you don't have control over your life nor that you're not social or anything like that. I find that introverted feelers are usually more social than introverted thinkers and way better socially because they have a lot of empathy and compassion.

Sodixious
MBTI type: MBTI

Re: never ending

Post by Sodixious » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:39 am

I want to read, I like to study.