Mornin' all

Tell us about yourself...
Littlecats Dad
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Mornin' all

Post by Littlecats Dad » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:07 am

Well,well,well.....I never thought that I ever sign up for a site devoted to a particular personality type...isn't the internet just marvellous..all us introverted (read: really cool) people together (well not quite but hey, go with the vibe!!)..must buy new keyboard.. so anyway. Hi all I'm Littlecats Dad, I'm 49, play jazz guitar, make sculpture, and do lots of other stuff besides, mainly thinking and well you know...I may be an Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving type of chap, and as far as I'm concerned that is cool by me!. I'm also Scottish, more specifically an East Coaster fae Dundee ye ken!...and I'm proud of that as well. I'm hear because I followed a series of links (as you do!) and ended up at a site "Personality Cafe"...anyhoo..there was an old thread I stumbled upon "Introverts are Losers". Naturally enough, I followed the thread...some printed paper purporting to be a book or sommat like that that spun the line that Introverts are losers...well as I said, I'm from Dundee and that's fightin' talk...us introverted types are in my opinion onto a winner!..why? you may ask, well, the fact that we all probably have a greater sense of the world through our intuitions opens up the possibilities of seeing the profound richness of the world, of people, of love, of friendship, and of our lives...OK we (I) may not have the brash, overbearing loudness of these so called extraverts but I betcha most of us have a keen sense of what it is to care about people, feel things intensely...maybe extraverts do so to, but in my experience, they're a wee bit blunted to the nuances of emotions and the deeper sense of things...anyway it's nearly 3 in the morning GMT and I've got t' gae t' wirk th' 'morra so a quick fag (that's a hand rolled cigarette for all you American subscribers..in case you were wondering..:o) ) and a cuppa..I'll pop my head round the door later on and perhaps have a wee blether with my fellows here...so in the spirit of brother/sisterhood....A' th best and lang may yer lum reek.....:o)

Kevs

Re: Mornin' all

Post by Kevs » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Hello Dad of the little cat. Glad to see you. Do you live in Scotland now then? I was just saying there are a number of INFP forums out there. As they say when you are flying, "we know you have a choice when you travel, thank you for choosing such and such, and so and so." Same applies here. How was work?

Littlecats Dad

Re: Mornin' all

Post by Littlecats Dad » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi Kevs
Work was fine, thanks for asking...it's never really high pressure or stressful..some days all we do is eat cakes and drink coffee ..seriously!...and I get to use my art training. As far as where I live. I live in Dundee, I got a nice wee flat here, but have lived in Southampton when I was doing my Masters Degree (Sculpture), It was a decent place to live, and London, which was a bloody awful place to live..fine if you're affluent, dreadful if you're a poor/ not very well off person...

I kind of drifted along to this site, following links (as mentioned in my introductory post)...and I've browsed about the site, seems like a good bunch of people inhabit the site, and I'll nae doobt get involved in discussions in due course, and throw in the odd bit of Scots dialect/language 'cos it how I speak...
Cheers and all the best

Willie :0)