Hi all

Tell us about yourself...
barb94044
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Hi all

Post by barb94044 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Just a quick introduction. I'm an Introvert(67%), iNtuitive(12%), Feeling(50%), Perceiving(11)% type. I've taken the test before and scored much higher on the Intuitive and Perceiving questions but I think that everyone evolves over time so I'm not surprised. In reading the profile, I was surprised to read "With few exceptions, it is the NF child who readily develops imaginary playmates." I DID have an imaginary playmate when I was 4 or 5 - her name was Carla, and the beauty of it is that my family acted as if she were real, too.

Until we meet again,
Barbara

Kevs
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Hi all

Post by Kevs » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello Barbara, glad to see you here. I didn't have an imaginary play mate, but spent a lot of time with toy trucks and cars and imagining their activities. My car, today, I can't say it is a he or a she, but I kinda think of it as being alive. I absolutely keep it washed and fussed over, can't stand to see other cars being neglected...I imagine that if I take care of it, it will take care of me. Funny, I have a better relationship with my car than I do with other people, hmm. My family growing up did not place a great deal of emphasis on interpersonal relationships. I guess I shifted a lot my attention to those things that I could. So my cars and machines, trees, the house all are tended quite nicely, but the people in my life are not as much, hmm.