Hey

Tell us about yourself...
EchoAnswer
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

Hey

Post by EchoAnswer » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 pm

Nice to have another INFP online community. I post A LOT on several other MBTI boards under another name "OrangeAppled".
Thought I'd go for a new name this time.

I've been into MBTI heavily for the past 2 years now; the obsession has yet to wane.

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Hey

Post by BabyDragon » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Nice to have you here!
EchoAnswer wrote:I've been into MBTI heavily for the past 2 years now; the obsession has yet to wane.
Are you also trying to type people you know all the time in your head like me? :D

Djinn
MBTI type: INXX
Gender (M or F): X

Post by Djinn » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:44 am

Hello EchoAnswer. Good to have another INFP onboard. It felt kind of weird to not have a lot of INFPs on an INFP board XD

So why do you like MBTI? What started the obsession? o.O

EchoAnswer

Post by EchoAnswer » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 am

^ I'm mostly obsessed with cognitive function theory (especially Jung's work). I think it stems from a general interest in how people's minds work, including my own. Enneagram is also a big interest of mine.

The obsession began when after taking an online MBTI test for the gazillionth time, I decided to find out what my actual type was. I often tested INTP, but was starting to suspect INFP & occasionally test that way, with INFJ as third option. After hanging around an INFP board & reading descriptions of Fi & Ti, I knew I was Fi-dom and an INFP. After that, my curiosity was sparked & I haven't looked back :) .

October

Post by October » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Hello, EchoAnswer.
EchoAnswer wrote:^ I'm mostly obsessed with cognitive function theory (especially Jung's work). I think it stems from a general interest in how people's minds work, including my own. Enneagram is also a big interest of mine.
I love Jung's work, too. Not too good at enneagrams (I took a test thrice and each time had a different result: 5, 2 and 9.). :mrgreen:
When I let go of what I am, I become what i might be.