Donald Trump

What's happening on this little pale blue dot of ours...
crow
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Donald Trump

Post by crow » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:24 am

Well, maybe as you age, you'll get it. Many people don't. Trump solves problems. Not many people can do that.
He has no issue with Mexicans who don't break the law. Those who do, he calls them what they are: criminals.
Any nation is better off without criminals. No matter what nationality they are.

Dot-joining is the very thing modern humans are fast losing their ability to do. Trump joins dots. So do I. I understand him. Most don't.
Most people have emotional responses to Reality. Such people confuse Reality with their emotional response to it. Dangerous.

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ

Post by BabyDragon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:06 am

The law used to say that you could own people. The law is not always right. He could legalize the illegal immigrants and fix the problem. I don't see why this is an issue. Mexicans are clearly not stealing American jobs since the unemployment is at 5% which is the average for developed nations.

He's right on some other issues. I don't consider him an idiot, but he's playing his cards, he's aiming to get the narrow minded people with his "they took our jobs damn immigrants" rhetoric and the people who are afraid of terrorism with his "ban Muslim immigration" rhetoric.

I do agree that there should be stricter immigration control on people from Muslim countries since these nations have lots of people who just hate the West.

crow

Post by crow » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:29 am

I had to laugh at that. If laws were dreamed up because people would agree with, or like them, what would be the point of having them?
The young and the otherwise foolish, have become so pampered, so weak, so lacking in understanding, that the very things that allow them to live as they do, or live at all, have become invisible, worthless, old-fashioned to them.
When your nation collapses, because you were all so nice that you allowed it to, and you no longer have a nation, then you'll understand why having one was not-half-bad.
By then, though, it will be too late to ever have one again.

Still, you get what you deserve. It's all the same to me. I've had a long and fortunate life. Collapse, starvation, violent death hold no fear for me.
But you young fellas might want to consider the obvious consequences, before encouraging the killing of the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Entity
MBTI type: INFP

Post by Entity » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:14 pm

More on Trump: I have a respect for him, like it or not, he's what he is. HOWEVER, he just said that Florida Governor Rick F. Scott would make a good VP. Scott is an ass. My mother works at a State College, and Scott himself chooses the "Board of Trustees." An alright system, right? Well Scott appoints two builder managers as Trustees. Also, a decision made by the Board was to end continuing contracts for professors. That means that, every year, a teacher has to renew their contract, and if the college says, "Nah I don't like you," they can just up and end the teacher's career. That just doesn't work, and it discourages those who teach individual, unique, and controversial things to students. I know the right is against authoritarianism, but that seems a bit authoritarian to me. School me, crow.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me

crow

Post by crow » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:26 pm

Leadership, done right, closely resembles Reality. It isn't intended to 'make sense'.
It is a system, and all it has to do is work. It pays scant attention to what those who are led might think they want.
If it does, it is not leadership.

Trump is not perfect. But he most definitely is a leader.

Entity

Post by Entity » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:35 pm

I've got a grip on this now. I still don't like Scott, though.

crow

Post by crow » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:37 pm

I don't much like humans, period :)

Entity

Post by Entity » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:08 am

I like a handful of humans. Then there are the rest, and oh, man...

potatotoro
Gender (M or F): F

Post by potatotoro » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:23 am

type in loser.com
just trust me....

Entity

Post by Entity » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:58 am

Okay, that's hilarious.

Entity

Post by Entity » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Trump just used #MakeYoutubeGreatAgain. That's a hadhtag for the thibg I posted about YouTube with copyright. I'm pretty sure it was accidental, because gis text that went with it was about his campaign trail in Oklahoma, not fair use. If he is supporting the people fed up with YouTube's crap, then I have no choice but to vote. And age a few years.

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:00 am

hmm i didn't even know this was a serious thing. I heard about the whole finebros fiasco but that was it.
you have a channel right? what's it called? can you link it?
I sound like a game show host CAN yOU LLLLLLLLLINK IT!!??? but sersly.

Entity

Post by Entity » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:10 am

Okay, so we have the old gaming channel, Brotherhood Gaming Studios. Only three videos, all of which star Ryan as The Phoenix and my brother as DoktorTopHat. Soon enough, Brotherhood Global Studios will have a channel with which we will post our higher quality content. We have a tumblr (brotherhoodglobalstudios) and a Twitter (@bgsgrouplive) Both are run by me, also by the username of Entity. I'm glad you're interested!

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:15 am

coolio!

potatotoro

Post by potatotoro » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:56 am