North Korea

What's happening on this little pale blue dot of ours...
Pam
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): F

North Korea

Post by Pam » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 am

"Tensions escalated on the Korean peninsula today as the two Koreas exchange fire for the fourth time in recent years near the western maritime border."

This time 1 South Korean soldier is dead and 15 injured. I really hope this doesn't escalate into anything bigger but it just might cause these North Koreans are the most brainwashed nation ever. It's so sad to see that country.
Site about the istp personality: http://www.istps.com/

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: North Korea

Post by BabyDragon » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 am

Jealousy is a crazy thing. Korea is an example of what poor leadership can do to a country.

I read somewhere that North Koreans are 12cm shorter on average than their southern neighbors because of bad living conditions and poor nutrition. They're basically the same nation for gods sake.

sometimesclever

Post by sometimesclever » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:42 am

North Korea isn't just like the black sheep of the family; it's like the black unicorn of the family, whose unicorn parents drank heavily during the pregnancy. It rarely gets more awkward than that.

But who knows? Maybe they're just going through an awkward phase. I'm still waiting on Kim Jong-il to die. Is it me or does being a ruthless dictator add decades to your lifespan? I wonder if he'd be willing to share any longevity tips...

boredToDeath

Post by boredToDeath » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

sometimesclever wrote:Is it me or does being a ruthless dictator add decades to your lifespan?
Don't they???

The president of Egypt (Mubarak) is the biggest dictator I ever knew (apart from Hitler). He is 84 years old and has been the president for 23 years(!), mainly because of election rigging, unfair practices, etc...

I've went off-topic, haven't I :P
Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel.