Mubarak has turned Egypt into a warzone.

What's happening on this little pale blue dot of ours...
boredToDeath
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Mubarak has turned Egypt into a warzone.

Post by boredToDeath » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Mubarak is a tyrant, and I am a witness to his deeds.

Finally, the revolution came, then when the police couldn't force us to pipe down, he retracted the police, made them wear civilian clothing, and sent them as thugs to freak out the people; they drove crazily through the streets with ASSAULT RIFLES, firing crazily in the air. People (including me) had to block off the streets themselves, using weapons to defend themselves (people captured a lot of those "thugs", and when they searched them, ALL of them had police badges). He also opened up all the prisons, one by one, and forced all of the prisoners out by force, claiming that it was them who took advantage of the chaos and broke out of prisons themselves. When that didn't work, and when millions of protesters stood in Tahrir Square (the heart of Cairo), the goons of the National Democratic Party (NDP) claimed to be pro-Mubarak protesters, boxed the anti-Mubarak protesters in the square, and attacked them using stones, molotov cocktails, cavalry (yes, they put people on horses to attack a peaceful protest), and SNIPER RIFLE gunfire, killing over 40 protesters and wounding over 300 in a single day (now what kind of civilian has a sniper rifle?). After the protesters in the square fought back and regained control, they captured many of those pro-Mubarak protesters and found that they had NDP membership cards and lots of weapons, which proves that these are government thugs. When major governments accused him of doing that and told him to take them away, 90% of all pro-Mubarak protesters vanished. Oh, and all throughout the events, thugs and pro-Mubarak protesters attacked anyone from the press, killing 2 of them. And after all of that, he is telling the protesters in the square to go home so that they can do the changes they want. Everyone knows that if they go home, he will kill all their leaders through his thugs and that he will shoot any protesters that will make new protests.

I am stating this as an eye witness, to deliver the true picture to the world, so that if he somehow regains power, all the world will know how much he is a dictator. I have not been able to transmit this message sooner because he cut off the internet and major media channels for a week (except anything pro-Mubarak, of course). But now I am able, and I will not stay silent while watching a criminal like him.

Oh, and he delivers threats to leaders that he will kill them and their families if they don't stop protesting.
Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel.

Nomorenames
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): u

Re: Mubarak has turned Egypt into a warzone.

Post by Nomorenames » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

So.....? How are things?

Kiddo
MBTI type: INTP
Gender (M or F): F

Post by Kiddo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 pm

I sent this in to CNN international for you.
Proud proprietor of first-kiss insurance.

BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ

Post by BabyDragon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm

The real action is in Lybia right now. This is seriously tragic. Hundreds of innocent people are being shot on the streets like stray dogs.

boredToDeath

Post by boredToDeath » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Egypt's OK now, and thanks, Kiddo, for turning it in. I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier, I was bombarded by assignments and papers and lots of other work, and I was very busy.

Like BabyDragon said, Libya is now almost God-forsaken, that crazy guy of theirs will kill them all if someone doesn't intervene...I'm currently giving them my full support, at least with whatever I can do.

Kiddo

Post by Kiddo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm

boredtoDeath what languages can you speak? also, be OK. take care of yourself.

boredToDeath

Post by boredToDeath » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Kiddo wrote:boredtoDeath what languages can you speak? also, be OK. take care of yourself.
Arabic, English, currently teaching myself French buy failing miserably xD
Thank you, Kiddo :) The 'action' has ended in Egypt, so there is no more danger. The danger is in Libya, those people need serious aid.

What languages do you speak, Kiddo? Where are you from?

Kiddo

Post by Kiddo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 am

Eh? Je parle Francais, aussi! Est-ce que vous veulez parler Francais avec moi?
I speak English and a little French and Spanish.
J'habite au Les Etats-Unis. Can you teach me a little Arabic, please?

boredToDeath

Post by boredToDeath » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Haha, I only understood "je parle Francais" and "j'habite" :P :P

Okay :P I speak Arabic is أنا أتكلم العربيه, and I live in the United States (yes, I used google translator to find out what you meant xD) is أنا أعيش في الولايات المتحدة

Kiddo

Post by Kiddo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:44 pm

the letters look hard to memorize :shock:

boredToDeath

Post by boredToDeath » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Nobody said Arabic was easy xD

Kiddo

Post by Kiddo » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:47 am

how are you doing now that international vision is now focused on japan? are you being careful to stay away from the thugs?

boredToDeath

Post by boredToDeath » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Sorry I've been away for so long, but midterms and working on some ideas I had for songs just kept me busy :P
There are no more thugs, Kiddo, it's safe, don't worry about me (I can handle myself......in very rare cases.....okay I can't handle myself xD)

How are you doing??

Kiddo

Post by Kiddo » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 am

Fine, well no. I'm working on a typing up a comedic script instead of writing a paper. We have a school concert coming up and all these girls are getting solos. You know I've never seen a boy apply for a solo, it's probably because he's up there alone and singing. Which is the definition of a solo, you're alone. But boys like to huddle together for some reason, like they even go to the bathroom together in a huddle. I suspect that they indulge in talking about people outside the huddle. "Every guy who's not in the huddle is OUT." They talk about the guy who can freely talk to girls, "Oh he's gay, total gay like not one of us." When secretly they want to talk to this magii of the male species. "HOW do you KNOW? You KNOW? That she responds with like eye contact." The magii gears himself up for battle, "You gotta start looking at their eyes," they simultaneously think of nipples, "NO MAN, her other eyes you know up there in that other region". "Hey what's that called? Is is a face?" Says one. The one guy in the pack that always wears glasses and dates the brunettes, says," No, that sounds italian you're prouncing it wrong, it's called 'fachay'. It's from Italy. I know." By the way all of them are well versed in the labels of the milk makers every girl grows. "That's not a nipple Bryan, it's an Areola." "I disagree Chuck clearly I'm talking about the mauve colored lactiferous duct". ANYWAY, back to the magii. "Girls are all about sentence structure." Instead of, "I want to be ON you", it's, "Gravity can never part us, cause we, we're meant to BE". The huddle will never grasp this until, ------------------------------ no never. They may be able to order wine when they're 21 without giggling but that mentality never really goes away. Wives can seem to nag a husband to conformity but he's still got his mind fortress with a tree house in the middle of it and a sign on the door that reads, "NO GIRLZ." The little rascals from the woman hater's club are just BIG rascals. It's so common there's no sequel.
Back to the solo's. I want to tell jokes instead of sing. Singing at a concert is SO overdone. It's all talking now wherever fashion survives the harsh realm of the public school system. I could totally sit and act out Lady Gaga's Bad Romance with talking and a kazoo and not end up a social pariah. Oh yeah.
So I'm good just procrastinating.

Dohavior

Post by Dohavior » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:04 am

All nations touching the waters of the middle east peninsula will never have sovereignty so long as they sit there right in the fucking way of trade. I say we terraform that entire region and send those campers to hell and back.

Anyone here whom has played that simple child's game of Risk knows exactly why that region is such a contested hell hole. We should rename "middle east" to "Holy Land of Thieves". Captain Obvious Mubarak has turned the Holy Land of Thieves into a warzone... no shit.

Here is news of a fix to the problem:
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1887 ... to-reality