Mubarak has turned Egypt into a warzone.

What's happening on this little pale blue dot of ours...
BabyDragon
Site Admin
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: Mubarak has turned Egypt into a warzone.

Post by BabyDragon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:09 am

I don't think it has anything to do with trade. This ain't the middle ages anymore.

It has all to do with religion. That is the epicenter of the major religions.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:38 pm

It's always the obvious, that people fail to see. A curious phenomenon.

Dohavior
MBTI type: INTP

Post by Dohavior » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:04 am

BabyDragon wrote:I don't think it has anything to do with trade. This ain't the middle ages anymore.
Trade exists, learn it or go back to the urban jungle with you. The very computer in front of your face was assembled from parts traded from all over the world. As an INTJ you feel perfectly comfortable standing in the way of others needs, especially after cowardly ascending to the rank of Admin. Makes sense you would not understand the significance of bandits blockading trade routes and controlling oil supplies. But you will need to refute my message with evidence or ban me. Is this a forum or is it your personal hell?

Goodbye forum! Baby carebear found that trigger finger.
Last edited by Dohavior on Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

crow

Post by crow » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:10 am

That cracked me up. I needed a good laugh today.

Dohavior

Post by Dohavior » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:12 am

crow wrote:That cracked me up. I needed a good laugh today.
A yes-man posting drivel trying to prompt me into a fight. Can you be any more passive aggressive and useless? Please do continue stroking your cohorts ego. It seems today they are off their rocker if they think they can decree that "trade" does not exist.

BabyDragon
Site Admin

Post by BabyDragon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:53 am

Woah, calm down man. It seems like you could use a joint or two.

Ofcourse trade happens, but we have ships and airplanes now you know? And we can buy goods from nations that aren't even close geographically. That area used to be very important ages ago as a major trade route but now it's just a bunch of insane theocracies promoting violence, martyrdom and stone age laws.

crow

Post by crow » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:34 am

Dohavior wrote:A yes-man posting drivel trying to prompt me into a fight. Can you be any more passive aggressive and useless? Please do continue stroking your cohorts ego. It seems today they are off their rocker if they think they can decree that "trade" does not exist.
You don't need any prompting at all. You came here for the explicit purpose of starting fights.

One man's drivel is another man's humor. Or, in this case, one passive-aggressive child's rantings against another man's humorous observations.

A few total nothings sometimes come breezing through here for a day or two, spewing nastiness and calling it intelligence.
BTW, that you are incapable of recognizing value, does not mean there isn't any. Maybe you didn't know this.
And, as it happens, I actually don't need your validation any more than I need gonorrhea.

Dohavior

Post by Dohavior » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:18 am

crow wrote: You don't need any prompting at all. You came here for the explicit purpose of starting fights.

One man's drivel is another man's humor. Or, in this case, one passive-aggressive child's rantings against another man's humorous observations.

A few total nothings sometimes come breezing through here for a day or two, spewing nastiness and calling it intelligence.
BTW, that you are incapable of recognizing value, does not mean there isn't any. Maybe you didn't know this.
And, as it happens, I actually don't need your validation any more than I need gonorrhea.
Which one of those middle east dictators do you appreciate most being that you are of the toxic INFJ variety? Did I insult one of your relatives? You really should get some antibiotics to treat that gonorrhea and maybe check your head for syphilis while you are at it.

crow

Post by crow » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:47 am

I don't have time for halfwits. Ignore.

Dohavior

Post by Dohavior » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:58 am

BabyDragon wrote:Woah, calm down man. It seems like you could use a joint or two.

Ofcourse trade happens, but we have ships and airplanes now you know? And we can buy goods from nations that aren't even close geographically. That area used to be very important ages ago as a major trade route but now it's just a bunch of insane theocracies promoting violence, martyrdom and stone age laws.
Airplanes: getting bombed
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797165

Vehicles blockaded:
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/1.662401

Sea blockaded:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... n-disaster

CCCP Alliance is going to have their turn wrecking the place now with big mother Russia taking the lead:
https://news.vice.com/article/russia-ir ... tate-siege

Only reason I give a damn what is going on over there (computer chips):
http://www.zdnet.com/article/israel-ins ... in-israel/

BabyDragon
Site Admin

Post by BabyDragon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Look dude, you implied that the only reason there's no peace there is that "they sit there right in the fucking way of trade".

The world can trade and transport around that area pretty easily. Yes, all the war and terrorist activities are interfering with trade in that area but that is not the reason there's war there. Confusing cause and effect.

The real reason for war in the middle east is religion + interference of western powers, but mainly the fact that radical Muslims hate Jews (as scripted by the Holy Book), they hate other Muslims that aren't 100 percent like them, basically they have the behavior of fascists. If you're slightly different from us, you are an enemy.

Entity
MBTI type: INFP

Post by Entity » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:27 pm

And also, Jerusalem is super disputed. Give it to the Israelis, give it to the Jordanians? Who knows?
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me

BabyDragon
Site Admin

Post by BabyDragon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Yes. It is considered holy to all three major Abrahamic religions—Judaism, Christianity and Islam.