Being 'Nice'.

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
crow
MBTI type: INFJ
Gender (M or F): M

Being 'Nice'.

Post by crow » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:19 pm

There’s nothing wrong with being ‘nice’.
Where it all goes pear-shaped, is when people actually are not nice at all, but make a big thing out of acting-out being ‘nice’.

It’s the huge disconnect between people and the Reality they are incapable of inhabiting, that is at the root of this special form of Western madness. And, it would seem, that the internet is in large part to blame, for this state of affairs.

You can get all kinds of stimulating information from the internet, but you can’t get experience, and it is experience that gives you context. No context = no sanity.

KingAlfred
MBTI type: INFP

Re: Being 'Nice'.

Post by KingAlfred » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:37 pm

I agree...........it seems that actually being nice is frowned upon these days & is seen as weakness! That is why it is important that NF's have a small closely knit group of family & friends that they are able to be nice to, (& having nice reciprocated back) without *God Forbid* attempting to be taken advantage of!! *Nothing can get my inner volcanic rage up more than some ignorant fool stepping close to this line!!! The surprise look on their faces when the peaceful looking volcano finally erupts after an age...... is a sight to behold!! Awesome! :0D
Alfred the Great (Born AD 849 – Died 26th October AD 899) (Old English: Ælfrēd, Ælfrǣd, "elf counsel" or "wise elf") was King of Wessex from AD 871 to AD 899.

crow

Post by crow » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:45 pm

I myself am from Wessex. Lately known as Essex. But still a druid, son of the wind, the trees, the rocks and the forests.
Merlin my bard, and Arthur my inspiration. Guinevere my Love, and Morgan my bane.
Volcanic rage goes with the territory, for any man still Real.

KingAlfred
MBTI type: INFP

Post by KingAlfred » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:22 pm

Arrghh......you are an East Saxon (Rather than a West Saxon.... Wessex) !!! ;0D We are all blood brothers!! ;0)

Our lands here r currently troubled & we all r wondering whence the return of our beloved Arthur will be? That is why I am currently amassing as many like minds as possible.............we r being invaded yet again!!!! ......& and we r in dire need of extensive extra cavalry & back up!!

By the way......Pray tell.........How come u have taken to the form of Crow??
Alfred the Great (Born AD 849 – Died 26th October AD 899) (Old English: Ælfrēd, Ælfrǣd, "elf counsel" or "wise elf") was King of Wessex from AD 871 to AD 899.

crow

Post by crow » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Crow is my master, my teacher, my love, my muse. Learn from the humble, from humility become Real.