internal monologues

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
pessimist
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

internal monologues

Post by pessimist » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:06 am

I think since no one is here on this forum I just joined today, I'll have a conversation with myself. Nah, I'm just kidding... that would be too weird, but then again being strange and different suits me. I'm like a 4w5 - the bohemian. :cool:

By the way, why isn't there a cool emoticon?

Isn't it weird how we have conversations with ourselves? There are times where I'll pace back and forth in my house in fantasy mode creating entire conversations inside my head. I find that going on long walks promotes thinking, I often find myself pondering the meaning of life or a thousands ways I can die while on long walks. I can never get out of freaking head. It sucks.

Anyway, I am not in the mood to really post my inner dialogues because frankly I think that is what I am doing now. So nevermind.

edit: Apparently there is a "cool" emoticon. I didn't see it.

pessimist

Re: internal monologues

Post by pessimist » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:31 am

I wonder what it is like to be a normal person?

Are there like no people who post on this forum? Why does it exist?

potatotoro
Gender (M or F): F

Post by potatotoro » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:49 pm

you don't think you're a normal person?define normal.

owiekapowie
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): m

Post by owiekapowie » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:42 pm

I have to say my friend I think myself quite insane, others tell me no (except my intj friend he says I'm bat shit crazy and he's afraid for the world when I inevitably snap) but really normal is in the eye if the beholder, your normal isn't mine, just as mine isn't yours, so you can't ever say you are normal, only that you blend in to the hordes of mindless that don't think for themselves, and I like this forum, I can keep up with it, even if I'm not on everyday, or every 3 hours

Entity

Post by Entity » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:10 pm

The truth is that normality is in the eye of the beholder, but I think society's most common perception of normal is "(Extraverted) Sensor". To me, normal is boring. Normal is dull and predictable, normal is doing what is expected of you. That's why my friends are hardly regular or even sane at all. I find Guardians the most "normal" temperament, due to their hardworkingness, dedication to morality and fitting in, and how freakin' common those guys are. I think Guardians were, what, 45% of the American population? Of course, there are exceptions to everything.
"A penny saved is a penny you keep." -Me