Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:20 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:20 pm
"Evil is the force that believes its knowledge is complete." - Dr. Jordan Peterson
See, an INFJ wouldn’t say it that way. An INFJ may say something akin to having an open mind but I don’t think an INFJ would incorporate the word “evil” because that word just seems kind of strong. Now, on the other hand, I could totally imagine an ENTP saying that one!
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:22 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:20 pm
serenesam wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:20 pm
"Evil is the force that believes its knowledge is complete." - Dr. Jordan Peterson
See, an INFJ wouldn’t say it that way. An INFJ may say something akin to having an open mind but I don’t think an INFJ would incorporate the word “evil” because that word just seems kind of strong. Now, on the other hand, I could totally imagine an ENTP saying that one!
Or, just any other P-type. :mrgreen:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:46 pm

What makes Jordan Peterson so special? I believe somebody from Reddit said that the guy could literally talk for three straight minutes and you don’t really get anything out of it.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:13 pm

“Who’s going to win this race war? We are going to win.” - Richard Spencer

Source: Race War Official Trailer #2

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:26 pm

“What makes the Greek concept of beauty a model is the wonderful combination of the most magnificent physical beauty with a brilliant mind and the noblest soul.” - Adolf Hitler

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:10 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Some people say it’s more like a 95/5 rule as opposed to the 80/20 rule. Well, I like to be safe, cautious, and/or conservative so I’ll stick to the 80/20 rule. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:02 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:34 pm

serenesam wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm
Correlation does not imply causation. What if the macro-level perspective of individualism versus collectivism has nothing to do with creating greatness? What if it’s simply just a combination of certain individuals being loners, being White, and/or having the right genes/biological makeup (like having a male brain)?
Yeah, just like Nikola Tesla who wasn't born in the United States. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:39 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:02 pm
serenesam wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:07 pm
The above links were so enlightening that I actually watched them twice.
I have to wonder what Seth Cooper’s MBTI is. You can tell he’s got some kind of Fi going on and usually when Fi is present, it is paired with Te. I’m pretty confident he’s a T-type based on the interviews he has given and he comes across as being more masculine than feminine which would likely put him as a T-type over a F-type. So with all of that, you already have at least xxTJ. Between N and S, I’m leaning towards N because he appears to have the unique ability or connection to the abstract world and talks about things that a common person might have difficulty in understanding or comprehension. Of course, it’s still possible he’s S but I'm still leaning towards N. I believe elsewhere, I typed him up as xNTJ.
I guess an easy way to tell if someone is N or S is if they seem to excel or have an interest in some combination of fantasy, fiction, imagination, and writing. They leave you dazzled or in a state of awe and that’s what I got when I watched/listened (attentively) those interviews with Seth Cooper author of The Glorious Path (The Record of the Murilánni). For some reason, I don’t really get or feel that with Jordan Peterson, or at least with the same intensity as I did with Seth Cooper. I mean think about it, I was so amazed that I actually watched those interviews twice as I noted that before which is something I usually/normally don't do.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:24 pm

If most people are stupid or ignorant about so many things, then yes, a bench trial or a trial by judge as opposed to a trial by jury might actually be better. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:29 pm

The book was banned days after the Chinese Communist Party announced presidential term limits would be abolished - a move which signals that Xi Jinping hopes to become a dictator for life.
Source: Book censorship in China - Wikipedia

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:01 pm

If you really think about it, the United States really does have a great criminal justice system along with all the other White countries especially when it comes to violent crimes. Think about it, differentiation between first-degree murder, second-degree murder, voluntary manslaughter, and involuntary manslaughter is something other Non-White countries might not have. Ironically, you could get a longer prison sentence when it comes to nonviolent crimes so yeah, we do live in an insane world but overall, I still think White countries have the best criminal justice system. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Man, I can’t believe some people think China is ENTJ when it’s really ESTJ. The Chinese will never have the kind of beautiful imagination that White people in White countries have. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:32 pm