Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by crow » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 am

Entity wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:06 am
serenesam wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:07 pm
crow wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:07 pm
Is it an INFP trait to register on an INFP site, post once, then disappear forever?
I wonder how potatotoro is doing.
I just saw this and remembered I'm the only one of us with further intel on her. She seems to be doing well. We still email each other. She started public school this school year, as opposed to the homeschooling she did before. She's still her cheerful, sweet self.
That's nice :) Thanks for the news.

serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Post by serenesam » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:24 pm

crow wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:35 am
Entity wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:06 am
serenesam wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:07 pm

I wonder how potatotoro is doing.
I just saw this and remembered I'm the only one of us with further intel on her. She seems to be doing well. We still email each other. She started public school this school year, as opposed to the homeschooling she did before. She's still her cheerful, sweet self.
That's nice :) Thanks for the news.
I second that. :mrgreen:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:56 pm

I just remembered that about a week ago, I had a dream that some British girl followed me on Instagram. She described herself as the “European version of Lauren Southern.” The funny thing is that as soon as I followed some Black girl with images of “Black Power” and “Fuck White Supremacy,” she unfollowed me. It was an interesting dream in that some way some how, my intuition kept telling me in my head that that (no mistype of two words of “that”) British chick was without a doubt British Intelligence. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:59 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:21 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:45 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:57 pm

crow wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 am
We always return to fascism or facsimiles of that, because every time we go full freedom, our civilization disintegrates.
Some people complain about control but the thing is though is that you need some form of control. Could this be why some in The Alt-Right think Libertarianism is dumb?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:42 pm

serenesam wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:14 pm
Imagine if The United States was run by a King. Things would be far more efficient and a lot of amazing things would have been accomplished by now. 8-)
Yes, I did say "King" and not "Queen." :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Entity wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:23 am
My brother told me that human nature gravitates toward fascism because we enjoy having something we're told to do, and having someone to be our concrete, undisputed friends and enemies. It's very interesting.
Yes, indeed it is. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Could you imagine the kind of reaction some people in the general MBTI community would have if they’ve seen/read some prior posts in this forum? It would be like this:

Holy shit! I didn’t know a bunch of fascists were ruling the INFP forum. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:01 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:50 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:09 pm

Is Andrew Anglin even a real name? Think about Anglo-Saxon.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:10 pm

One problem with The Green Pill or the Dr. Steven Greer types has to do with the promotion of a childlike aura (if memory serves me correctly, Dr. Steven Greer alluded to the need of having a childlike aura). This in essence can actually be quite problematic because of the presence of predators and/or parasites on planet Earth. As Benjamin Franklin once alluded to an Italian saying, “Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you.” You see, I suspect that some people would say or argue that emasculation, feminization, and yes, ultimately infantilization could spell death for Western Civilization or any other Civilization. Is there a way to circumvent this? I don’t think so because certain fundamentals to a thriving civilization can never be eliminated such as the necessity of some form of general competition, having some value to the individual, and the continual maintenance of that which is great.

Did nature intend for the world to be paradoxical in that there will always be certain human beings that are more aggressive than others? Could personality psychology such as MBTI be indicative of certain unchangeable realities of certain humans being more masculine and others more feminine? Could there be a long debate as to whether humans are inherently “good” or “evil” for a lack of better words? Perhaps an easy-to-understand way to understand what I’m trying to say has to do with the election of US President Donald Trump. What could have been some of the reasons some folks voted for Trump as opposed to Hillary? Is it possible that some people no longer wanted to be “victimized” any longer? Is it possible that some people no longer wanted to be “taken advantage” of? Could the idiom of “fighting fire with fire” actually be more meaningful, accurate, and truthful?

Some people say that we shouldn’t put a “sociopath” in power but then another question could arise having to do with dealing with other potential sociopaths in other countries. If you as a nation don’t show the world how great you are, that you are to be feared or not messed with, wouldn’t that actually make you more susceptible to victimization? Wouldn’t that ultimately translate to giving way too much power to a certain “sociopath” somewhere in the world that could mean far more tyranny for the whole world? So in essence, it’s as if you can never really fully eliminate sociopathy or even what are known as Dark Triad traits.

So ultimately, is The Green Pill actually a hopeless pursuit or endeavor? Certain people with a more globalist perspective think or believe that all of humanity could be united but it just seems that the divisions among humanity such as race, sex/gender, personal preferences, and the natural discriminatory nature of humans in general appear to have the upper hand and so differentiation and separation reigns superior. Could this be the part where I say welcome to The Black Pill?

fight fire with fire - Cambridge Dictionary

fight fire with fire - idiom