MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:52 pm

serenesam wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:18 pm
"I've always loved dark and powerful, and she is perfect."

Source: Cheryl Blossom | Seven Nation Army
Gotta love that ENTJ chick Cheryl Blossom when she says “I’m in the mood for chaos” at around 0:29 in the above Youtube video. :lol:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Impulsivity is both a facet of personality and a major component of various disorders, including ADHD,[7] substance use disorders,[8][9] bipolar disorder,[10] antisocial personality disorder,[11] and borderline personality disorder.[10]

Source: Impulsivity - Wikipedia
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:21 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:19 pm
What you find on the internet about INTJ women is usually wrong. The majority of the descriptions are that of an ISTJ. Structured and detailed? Not in the slightest. Slightly disorganized but a method to the madness.

Source: Getting to the Heart of the INTJ Female
That actually makes some sense. :mrgreen:
serenesam wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Is there some kind of connection or correlation between Intuition and Impulsive/Impulsivity? You see, when certain members associated with the MBTI community starts talking about chaos, unpredictability, or the like, they appear to be pointing to the big letter of being a P-type. But, when it shows up reflecting a particular cognitive function such as Ni where Ni is usually founded in J-types, do you not see the possibility for confusion and/or complication?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:31 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 pm

WHICH MBTI TYPE IS JORDAN B. PETERSON?

Why do some people think Jordan Peterson is an INFJ when Peterson himself notes he’s high on extraversion? You see, this is one of the problems I have with humans in that they don’t really know when/whether to take something at face value. It’s like they overthink something when they shouldn’t but don’t think deeply about something when they should. So really, if you want to find out Dr. Jordan Peterson’s MBTI type, you can automatically narrow it down to ENxx. I do agree or concur with folks who thinks he’s got some kind of Fe-Ti or Ti-Fe axis going on so both ENTJ and ENFP are out which leaves ENFJ and ENTP. I can’t really see Peterson’s Fe being in the Dominant position as well as Ti being in the Inferior position and so that leaves ENTP.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:55 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 pm
You see, this is one of the problems I have with humans in that they don’t really know when/whether to take something at face value.
Yeah, I know, I sound like I'm talking down to people. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:02 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Wow, is the above image the formation of The Black Pill?
Yes, it is. See the following:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 pm

serenesam wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Within the context of MBTI, I remember that someone made a Youtube video a while ago about INTPs and that such types with Auxiliary Ne also have Ni abilities.
I believe I'm talking about the following video from the Youtube channel Type Tips:

How INPs use all 8 functions: Ni

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:06 pm

serenesam wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:42 pm
crow wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:42 pm
In wanting everything to "make sense", one runs the risk of developing the view that everything is something that can, and should, "make sense".
This outlook is a fast-track to lunacy. Reality is not arranged to "make sense" to humans, no matter how smart any particular human is.
So what do you want to do with underlying themes/constructs? There's always going to be exceptions, outliers, and/or anomalies.

I remember in some forum having to do with INTJs, someone mentioned almost implying in a more critique way about people saying that "men are blank and women are blank." Well yeah, men do indeed tend to be a certain way and the same applies to women. Then when you factor in other things such as race, sure, that's when maybe you get to say that well White women in particular tend to be more unpredictable or even magical. Notice that even then or even at that point, there's still an underlying theme/construct known as "White + women."
Yep, I told you so! Check out the following Youtube video by Lana Lokteff:

Intersectional Feminism Wages War On White Women

Notice that my post was dated before Lana Lokteff's video came out so no, you can't say I stole it from her.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:37 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:04 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:19 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Could you imagine if the United States were 95% South Africans? It would be scary, scary, and more scary. Lauren Southern was able to cover a lot for a 3 minutes and 49 seconds long Youtube video.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:12 pm

serenesam wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:00 pm
Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Wow, the links in the above typed up Willa Holland as an ENTJ.
Instagram Link - Willa Holland

Could that image in the above mean something?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm

The above image was found by Google Image searching “ENTJ chicks.”