The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:40 pm

I saw somewhere that Cherly Blossom was typed up as an ENTJ and I agree. :) :) :) :) :)
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:02 pm

I wonder what MBTI is Emma Roberts. :mrgreen:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:10 pm

serenesam wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:59 pm
I care about Issues | ENTJ-A [TPC]
Yep, I think/believe it's quite conclusive that I have a thing for ENTJ chicks. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 pm

KamrynEdits 5 months ago:

This is beautiful ❤️ Cheryl is such a deep and amazing character

Source:
serenesam wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm
► Cheryl Blossom — So Cold
Yes she is. :)
serenesam wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:40 pm
I saw somewhere that Cherly Blossom was typed up as an ENTJ and I agree. :) :) :) :) :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:14 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:53 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:36 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm

"It hosts a large amount of greatly varied content related, among others, to conspiracy theories, the paranormal, pseudohistory, and medical woo, but has shifted its focus more toward alt-right content."

Source: Red Ice Creations - RationalWiki

"Palmgren's program frequently hosts a wide variety of content, including white nationalism, antisemitic conspiracy theories, paranormal topics, and philosophy, frequently from a far-right perspective. Originally focusing on paranormal subjects, it has recently changed focus to the alt-right, focusing on themes such as the white genocide conspiracy theory and hosting guests such as Ingrid Carlqvist, Richard B. Spencer, Kevin B. MacDonald, David Duke, Gilad Atzmon, David Icke, Andrew Anglin, UKIP prospective Member of Parliament, Jack Sen, and Millennial Woes, among many others."

Source: Henrik Palmgren - Wikipedia
serenesam wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:38 pm
Henrik Palmgren - ENTP
Lana Lokteff - ENTJ
Yep, the folks at Red Ice are at the minimum, N-types as opposed to S-types. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 pm

"The main purpose of the project is freedom of speech and to air alternative views which are not usually seen in the mainstream, sometimes its features Esoteric and New Age subjects, other times alternative medicine or history."

Source: Red Ice Creations - Rightpedia

adj. 1. Of or relating to a movement espousing a broad range of philosophies and practices traditionally viewed as occult, metaphysical, or paranormal.

Source: New Age - Internet Dictionary

New Age is used to describe spiritual or nonscientific activities such as meditation, astrology, and alternative medicine, or people who are connected with such activities.

Source: New Age - Collins Dictionary

1. Of or relating to a complex of spiritual and consciousness-raising movements originating in the 1970s and covering a range of themes from a belief in spiritualism and reincarnation to advocacy of holistic approaches to health and ecology.

Source: New Age - The Free Dictionary

1. Of or pertaining to a contemporary cultural movement characterized by a concern with spiritual consciousness and variously combining belief in reincarnation and astrology with such practices as meditation, vegetarianism, and holistic medicine.

Source: New Age - Your Dictionary

A broad movement characterized by alternative approaches to traditional Western culture, with an interest in spirituality, mysticism, holism, and environmentalism.

Source: New Age - Oxford Dictionary

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:53 pm

serenesam wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:18 pm
"I've always loved dark and powerful, and she is perfect."

Source: Cheryl Blossom | Seven Nation Army
Me too. I've always loved dark, powerful, and attractive women. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:37 pm

1. Music.
a. An elaborate instrumental composition in three or more movements, similar in form to a sonata but written for an orchestra and usually of far grander proportions and more varied elements.

Source: symphony - Internet Dictionary

2. Of or relating to symphony or harmony of sounds.

Source: symphonic - Internet Dictionary

🍒Cheryl Blossom | Symphony

Yes, the word “symphonic” would be a great word to use when describing N-types. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:48 pm

Two heads are better than one - Idiom

How many times do I have to repeat myself? The notion, proverb, or idiom of “Two heads are better than one” is nonsense. There have been plenty of cases or situations where one head or one brain is far, far more superior to two, three, four, and five heads or brains. And you can thank individualism over collectivism for that one. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:55 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:53 pm
How could one not love that? Valuing liberty and resenting restrictions are fucking amazing!

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:08 pm

I have to wonder if some people would be able to differentiate the difference between the Dominant-Tertiary Loop of Te-Se (ENTJ) as opposed to the Dominant-Tertiary Loop of Se-Te (ESFP). :mrgreen: