The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm

According to the official Shenzhou 10 report, Wang Yaping's birth date is stated as January 1980, which is incongruent with that of the Shenzhou 9 report. In the previous report, her birth date was April 1978.

Source: Wang Yaping - Wikipedia
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:37 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:08 pm

It’s amazing why some people think that Lauren Southern is Alt-Right and not Alt-Lite/Alt-Light/Alt-Lte. I’ve consistently believed her to be Alt-Light. Recently, she did a Google hangout with some transsexuals and a mixed-raced chick. Folks have got to know by now that from the perspective of The Alt-Right, such things as that which has to do with miscegenation and that of a tranny could pretty much seal the fate of the White race because it is indicative of high potential for continual degeneracy. I think a lot of people underestimate the power of the past in that in the case of Lauren Southern, if memory serves me correctly, she has had some associations/connections with some Non-White folks (I remember some old images on her Instagram). Similarly, you see, this is the main problem with modernity and modern counseling psychology. It is simply just not as sophisticated as some of the more older forms of counseling psychology.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:44 pm

In the above Youtube video, James Damore talked about Google being in some ways more powerful than the government. Is it possible that the self-interest of a single White individual would transcend even that of their own White group?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:56 pm

serenesam wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:08 pm
It’s amazing why some people think that Lauren Southern is Alt-Right and not Alt-Lite/Alt-Light/Alt-Lte. I’ve consistently believed her to be Alt-Light. Recently, she did a Google hangout with some transsexuals and a mixed-raced chick. Folks have got to know by now that from the perspective of The Alt-Right, such things as that which has to do with miscegenation and that of a tranny could pretty much seal the fate of the White race because it is indicative of high potential for continual degeneracy. I think a lot of people underestimate the power of the past in that in the case of Lauren Southern, if memory serves me correctly, she has had some associations/connections with some Non-White folks (I remember some old images on her Instagram). Similarly, you see, this is the main problem with modernity and modern counseling psychology. It is simply just not as sophisticated as some of the more older forms of counseling psychology.
Now this is just my belief, as I believe that Lauren Southern wouldn’t mind if Western countries/nations aren’t 100% White. While there may be a moment in the past in which a wholly White nation/country would have been the ideal, that may no longer be the case factoring in the current situation. In fact and ironically without having to go into a long discussion, it might actually be beneficial if say 5% of the population is Non-White but there must be a cap and specific laws to make sure that the Non-White population doesn’t go over a designated limit percentage. Perhaps having certain Non-Whites consisting of virtually every race and/or ethnicity from all over the world could help Western governments in terms of intelligence and strategy purposes if needed or necessary. Of course, they shouldn’t hold the highest positions of government as only senior/high-ranking Whites (preferably male obviously to those who are red-pilled) would have the final say. This of course doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t hold a “comfortable” position but think of it akin to the kind of a position where you work side by side and have total commitment and loyalty to the particular Western nation/country.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:16 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:31 pm
“Is it just me or are most of the folks in The Alt-Right/Neoreactionary Movement/White Nationalism/The Dark Enlightenment ENTJs and ENTPs?” - serenesam

Believe it or not, I said the above (or similar) in some forum having to do with INTPs long before I bumped into some chart placing ENTJ adjacent to “Nationalism” and ENTP adjacent to “Fascism.”

bump into - idiom

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Both Brittany Pettibone and Lauren Southern claim they’re INTJ at around 2:55 of the following video:

Why It's Hard To Make Girlfriends

Here’s the usual preview in Brittany Pettibone’s Youtube videos usually lasting at about 17 seconds at the start of every video:

Europe Without Europeans

Is Brittany Pettibone really an INTJ? I mean I don’t know, I initially typed her up as an INFP. You see, folks who are well-versed in MBTI probably know that INFP chicks could have difficulty relating to other people including other chicks. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:26 pm

serenesam wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:56 pm
serenesam wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:08 pm
Now this is just my belief, as I believe that Lauren Southern wouldn’t mind if Western countries/nations aren’t 100% White. While there may be a moment in the past in which a wholly White nation/country would have been the ideal, that may no longer be the case factoring in the current situation. In fact and ironically without having to go into a long discussion, it might actually be beneficial if say 5% of the population is Non-White but there must be a cap and specific laws to make sure that the Non-White population doesn’t go over a designated limit percentage. Perhaps having certain Non-Whites consisting of virtually every race and/or ethnicity from all over the world could help Western governments in terms of intelligence and strategy purposes if needed or necessary. Of course, they shouldn’t hold the highest positions of government as only senior/high-ranking Whites (preferably male obviously to those who are red-pilled) would have the final say. This of course doesn’t mean that they wouldn’t hold a “comfortable” position but think of it akin to the kind of a position where you work side by side and have total commitment and loyalty to the particular Western nation/country.
Similarly, while it may be ideal to discourage women from going into the workforce, it may be beneficial to allow a small percentage of females to work in/for Western governments with the consideration that outliers exist or will likely continue to exist. This is because in some ways in terms of refinement, certain/select females could help fine-tune or refine the predominantly male apparatus psyche in a given governmental organization. Of course and once again, they shouldn’t have the final say as they could only contribute their thoughts and/or ideas to the designated officials with the power of the final say.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:57 pm

In the above Youtube video, James Damore referenced an Evolutionary Psychologist. I’ve always had a consistent thing for Evolutionary Psychology so does this make me likely an INTJ? I mean I don’t know, I'm having trouble visualizing an INFJ or an INFP having a thing for Evolutionary Psychology. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:31 pm

How does one explain the low White birth rate? Could it have something to with individualism? Could it be that White individuals care more about themselves than to have White children?

Is individualism actually a double-edged sword in that people become too focused on themselves to the point where fragmentation of the White race is a natural consequent? Think about for example, some White women who are all about “independence” and have the “I don’t need a man attitude.”

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:00 pm

For people who say that INTJs are all about rules, scroll down the following link (you might want to do it slowly) to the Google Plus Community of “INTJ Community of Masterminds”:

Google Plus INTJ Community

You'll see an image similar (yes, the key word is similar and not identical) to the following:

Also, don't forget the following image I posted a while ago:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:11 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:54 pm

I wish I could find a bigger version of the above image but I can’t so the above would have to do. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:12 pm