The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:42 pm

In the above image, I don't agree with ENTJs enforcing rules because I see them as either breaking them or doing their own thing.
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:46 pm

When you say things like 'beyond enlightened', it only demonstrates that you have no idea of what 'enlightened' is.

Unlike anything else a human may experience, Enlightenment is an end-point.
There is a vast gulf separating what is politically referred-to as 'The Enlightenment', which is nothing more than a posture of alleged moral-superiority, and Spiritual Enlightenment, which is the terminus of what is potentially possible.

When a discrete consciousness arrives at the actual discovery/fact that God exists, and is nothing like anything a discrete consciousness can mentally picture, actually becoming One with what that discrete consciousness has discovered, that discrete consciousness transcends being a discrete anything, and instead, becomes everything, from which that formerly discrete consciousness was separated.

I realize that nobody knows what Enlightenment is, hence the confusion. Which is why I state so often that nobody actually knows anything about anything, and why I periodically offer what I do know.

Take it or leave it. It matters not to me.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm

crow wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:46 pm
Unlike anything else a human may experience, Enlightenment is an end-point.
I disagree for there are no end points to Enlightenment.
When a discrete consciousness arrives at the actual discovery/fact that God exists, and is nothing like anything a discrete consciousness can mentally picture, actually becoming One with what that discrete consciousness has discovered, that discrete consciousness transcends being a discrete anything, and instead, becomes everything, from which that formerly discrete consciousness was separated.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 pm

serenesam wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:38 pm
Blonde in the Belly of the Beast - ESTJ
How Women Can Provide Value Again - Blonde in the Belly of the Beast

Did the woman in the above say she was an extravert at around 12:39?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:26 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:09 pm
I have to wonder if there's more mistyped INTJ females than there are mistyped INTJ males. :mrgreen:
I mean I don't know, it just seems that a lot of INTJ females are more ISTJ and a lot of INTJ males are more INFJ. :mrgreen:

crow

Post by crow » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:00 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Obviously. The trick is to pay attention to what you don't know about, so that you do know.
Enlightenment is Dharma. The encompassing of all that exists: all there is. To become conscious of it all, is to become one with the thing, itself.
I say again, to a vacuum: Nothing lies beyond Enlightenment.

Do you imagine your 'disagreement' or 'agreement' affects anything else but yourself?
I despair of humans.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:06 pm

crow wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:00 pm
serenesam wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:48 pm

Obviously. The trick is to pay attention to what you don't know about, so that you do know.
Enlightenment is Dharma. The encompassing of all that exists: all there is. To become conscious of it all, is to become one with the thing, itself.
I say again, to a vacuum: Nothing lies beyond Enlightenment.

Do you imagine your 'disagreement' or 'agreement' affects anything else but yourself?
I despair of humans.
Enlighten - The Free Dictionary

Enlighten - Oxford Dictionary

Enlighten - Internet Dictionary

Enlighten - Merriam-Webster Dictionary

crow

Post by crow » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Haha. You may get all you think of as 'knowledge' from books, but I get mine from real life.
See if you can discover the difference.
Don't forget to quote sources.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:30 pm

crow wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:09 pm
Haha. You may get all you think of as 'knowledge' from books, but I get mine from real life.
See if you can discover the difference.
Don't forget to quote sources.
Yes, I do prefer select scholarship truths, personal experience, Youtube, and the internet.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:46 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 pm
crow wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 am
It's really quite simple: once you discover that nobody knows anything about anything, and that all they are interested in is persuading other people that they do, it becomes obvious that nothing originating from people has any value whatsoever.
For value, dismiss the world of people, and instead turn your awareness to The World.

It takes some practice, though, to discover how to focus your gaze, so that The World actually comes into focus.
The thing is though is that virtually all people are subject to some kind of a collective whether it be friends, family, loved ones, spouses, etc. or they have a dedication to a particular thing in life like some kind of specialization like in their career or whatever which if you really think about it, still chains them to the internal matrix and thus, it’s very likely they wouldn’t become enlightened or beyond enlightened. Tyranny of the collective is far more dangerous than tyranny of the individual from a comparative perspective/context. Sure, a single individual may have a personal vendetta against one, two, three, four, or five people and want to make them disappear but that's still less dangerous than the long-term insanity that gets bred from whatever form/kind of collectivism and, yes, family is a form of collectivism, and so is a couple like between a man and a woman. Perhaps an easy-to-understand way would be to think about spirituality and/or religion. Contrary to what some people may think from the world of spirituality, religion, etc., The Holy Spirit doesn’t breed greatness in the same way that one (or I guess what I would say) could make a declarative statement saying that both The Yin and The Yang of The Universe doesn’t breed greatness but actually breeds insanity and thus degeneracy and/or dysgenics. Group work breeds insanity. Team work breeds insanity. Even a group or team of psychiatrists and other mental health professionals would breed insanity or deep ignorance. So it’s pretty obvious based on the process of logical elimination that in order to become enlightened or beyond enlightened (yes the word “or” is important), one needs to go beyond the internal matrix so that would translate to that which is outside the matrix or simply just “breaking out” of the internalized and boxed matrix which if you really think about it, translates to the negation of dedication or commitment to anyone or anything. To become beyond enlightened or at the minimum somewhat enlightened, one needs to be like an isolationist, embrace individualism, engage in self-discovery, and engage in self-improvement and, it’s pretty clear that improvement doesn’t result from a group or collective because in fact, a group or a collective may actually have the reverse/opposite effect.
serenesam wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:52 pm
When you say fuck you to the whole world, you become free with no obligation to anyone or anything.
When I say that you become free in the above statement, obviously, I’m not suggesting the existence of free-will. In fact, I’m suggesting the opposite of free-will because there’s a cause for it. The likely (if not absolutely) outcome of the above statement would (if not just straight out is) be being beyond enlightened or at the minimum from a comparative perspective/context, more enlightened than most people. Think about the difference between being required to do something as opposed to wanting to do something yourself. The irony or perhaps paradox is that you might actually learn far more if it’s something you want to do and, when you have no need for obligation or even minimal effort (could be anything), there comes a situation of irony, which perhaps creates a state of monstrous curiosity about this thing or that thing. The outcome of that might actually make you a far more knowledgeable person and thus “enlightened” individual.

Some people might say that only you know all the answers but it’s more like only a select number of individuals would be able to know all the answers and so it’s possible that maybe one of the reasons/causes for someone to want to shut out the entire world out there is precisely because they believe they really do know more than most people and/or they feel misunderstood and all that typical stuff certain people like to talk about in the MBTI world with regard to the INxJ types because, I mean let’s be honest here, most people really are unknowledgeable and ignorant even if they try to not be that way so it’s not of volition.

***Edit: Added an additional paragraph.***
Amazing!

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:00 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:55 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Gotta love that slogan in the first 8 seconds of the above Youtube video that says "Independent Alt-Media." :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:18 pm

"I've always loved dark and powerful, and she is perfect."

Source: Cheryl Blossom | Seven Nation Army

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm