The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Sat May 05, 2018 8:42 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat May 05, 2018 8:47 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:26 pm
As for current and historical societies, neoreactionaries may think highly of certain authoritarian East Asian societies, such as Singapore and the direction which China is headed.

Source: Dark Enlightenment - Metapedia
Hmm...maybe folks in The Dark Enlightenment are onto something. :mrgreen:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat May 05, 2018 9:19 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat May 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Captivating! :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 06, 2018 9:29 pm

The most rare Personality Types are INFJ, followed by ENTJ and INTJ.
Source: How Rare Is Your Personality Type?

Think about that one for a long time. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 07, 2018 6:54 pm

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King Jr.

What if nothing is driving nothing out? What if there’s a situation where light emerges from/out of darkness?

“That which is done out of love is always beyond good and evil.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 07, 2018 6:58 pm

The word “dark” is not synonymous to the word “evil.”

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 07, 2018 7:01 pm

“Woman was God’s second mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 07, 2018 7:08 pm

“Family love is messy, clinging, and of an annoying and repetitive pattern, like bad wallpaper.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Sometimes, I feel like my Ti (Introverted Thinking) is higher than my Te (Extraverted Thinking). Does this mean I’m an INFJ? :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue May 08, 2018 6:47 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 09, 2018 8:21 pm

What the HOPE is going on in the world? Is God changing everything? - Scott Eric Morgan (INFJ)

In the above Youtube video, the INFJ Scott Eric Morgan talks about his belief in God, The New World Order, distrusting the media, that “we haven’t experienced a good King [Donald Trump] (starting at around 38:58),” that “Trump is a good King, (starting at around 39:27),” and basically talks about how awesome Donald Trump is. In addition, he mentioned something about “the UFO and the Disclosure thing (starting at around 11:35).” I wonder if he’s familiar with the work of Dr. Steven Greer and believes in it? So I guess that’s what one INFJ would say? I wonder what an INTJ would say. Maybe, just maybe, an INTJ would go into the details of what really happened on 9/11 and talk about The Flat Earth. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 09, 2018 8:41 pm

serenesam wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:21 pm
What the HOPE is going on in the world? Is God changing everything? - Scott Eric Morgan (INFJ)

In the above Youtube video, the INFJ Scott Eric Morgan talks about his belief in God, The New World Order, distrusting the media, that “we haven’t experienced a good King [Donald Trump] (starting at around 38:58),” that “Trump is a good King, (starting at around 39:27),” and basically talks about how awesome Donald Trump is. In addition, he mentioned something about “the UFO and the Disclosure thing (starting at around 11:35).” I wonder if he’s familiar with the work of Dr. Steven Greer and believes in it? So I guess that’s what one INFJ would say? I wonder what an INTJ would say. Maybe, just maybe, an INTJ would go into the details of what really happened on 9/11 and talk about The Flat Earth. :lol:
So how can you tell the difference between an INFJ and an INTJ? The INTJ may tell you that “nothing really matters anyways” or that “nothing really matters anymore.”

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 09, 2018 8:47 pm

serenesam wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Is that one INFJ hoping/looking for a King, a monarch, or a dictator? :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 09, 2018 10:08 pm

The Danger of Awakening from the Matrix

Reading through the comments in the above Youtube video sure was interesting. :)