The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:00 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:26 pm

No, I didn't discover God but I did discover the beauty of the Masculine Consciousness/Spirit/Intellect. :mrgreen:
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 pm

serenesam wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:53 pm
serenesam wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:43 pm
Shouldn’t the title of a robot belong to ExTJs as opposed to IxTJs?
Dominant Te? Workaholism? The combination of Dominant Te and workaholism appearing to be machine-like? It's like one could say that Dominant Ti types (IxTPs) can be robots too but I think they're the kind of robots that are more immobile or seemingly inactive (so perhaps they're most active in the mind meaning like one could imagine a lot of brain activity in their heads that ain't visible to the human eye) whereas Dominant Te types are meant to do things and/or manifestation in reality so perhaps like Terminator robots from the Terminator franchise perfectly reflect ExTJs. I recall seeing somewhere on Reddit that someone said that the T-1000 Series are like ENTJs and the T-800 Series are like ESTJs and I thought that was a great analogy. Perhaps there could be a debate with the consideration of the idiomatic expression that "the devil is in the details" and so that's where there could be a debate/discussion as to which specific Terminator Model would be ENTJ or ESTJ after all, there is a difference between the T-1000 and the T-1001 just like there is a difference between the T-800 and the T-888. You see, maybe one could argue or say that the difference or gap between ENTJ and ESTJ is minor and so maybe the ENTJ is like the T-1001 and the ESTJ is like the T-1000 or, the ESTJ is really more like the T-888. In any case or regardless, I'm absolutely certain that the ENTJ is at the minimum a liquid metal robot. :) Liquid metal is more flexible, versatile, advanced, majestic, attractive, seemingly magical, unique, lethal, and special. :)
I think IxTPs are like those small stick robot toys. :lol:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:56 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:00 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Man, Reddit is literally the platform for everything.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:18 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:51 pm

I had a dream last night that I was the only omniscient person in an alternate universe.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:29 pm

Beats being the only victim, I suppose.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:31 pm

crow wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:29 pm
Beats being the only victim, I suppose.
It's also better that way, and necessary. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:49 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:34 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:04 pm

serenesam wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:17 pm
OneRepublic - Apologize (Original)
Here’s the 1080p version:

Timbaland - Apologize ft. OneRepublic [HD 1080p]

Keep in mind you might need a newer computer to notice the difference or one that is Full HD where the display is at least 1920 x 1080.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:00 pm

One way to tell that Jordan Peterson isn’t a Dominant Ni is that when you hear him talk, you don’t really experience the kind of tension/friction in your mind/brain unlike some of the other historical Dominant Ni figures. Of course, when it comes to historical figures, their writings could be used in lieu of them talking/speaking.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:11 pm

The funniest thing I ever saw was on some forum having to do with INTJs where some INTP guy didn’t really understand what Dennis Prager was saying. :lol: