The Random Notes Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

Re: The Random Notes Thread

Post by serenesam » Mon May 21, 2018 9:58 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue May 22, 2018 8:56 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue May 22, 2018 9:53 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed May 23, 2018 6:09 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri May 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Why does it seem like most people are on Reddit? Could it be that people can say what they want? Are we witnessing the value of libertarianism as opposed to authoritarianism? When will some people start to see the invaluable need of free speech?

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat May 26, 2018 6:56 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat May 26, 2018 8:06 pm

Roof has noted that he prefers to be known as a sociopath, rather than autistic.

Source: Dylann Roof - Wikipedia

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Feminism - Reddit

I have to wonder if the above link is the fastest way to lose Comment Karma points if you voice something that is incongruent. :mrgreen:

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 27, 2018 4:46 pm

I would like to do a friendly reminder to anyone reading this. Remember that you are a beautiful individual with certain inalienable rights even in some other dimension/reality/place such as the spirit realm or the after life. Don’t just do something because you were pressured by angels, spirit guides, and any other supernatural entity. For example, if you know you have the right to remain silent or not answer any questions, feel free to use that right. Another example, if you know you have the right to not hang out with people/beings/entities you don’t want to hang out with, feel free to exercise that right. Whatever happens, like I believe I might have said in some other forum having to do with INTJs a while ago, know your rights if there are any.

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Sun May 27, 2018 7:38 pm

'Rights' are fictitious figments of peoples' imaginations. They have no existence in Reality.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 27, 2018 7:44 pm

crow wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:38 pm
'Rights' are fictitious figments of peoples' imaginations. They have no existence in Reality.
Still great to believe so though. It's like that movie The Matrix where you get to take the Blue Pill and wake up in your bed and believe in whatever you want to believe. The Blue Pill is so sweet and addicting. It's probably the most addicting candy in the entire universe.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun May 27, 2018 7:59 pm

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Post by crow » Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 pm

'Beliefs' are as deluded as 'rights'. Neither one affects anything but the one subscribing to them.
Things are what they are: this is Reality. Against which a human lives his life, adapting to what is, if he is sane, or overwriting his perceptions of them with crazy make-believe stuff, if he is insane.
I have no 'rights', don't want any, don't need any. Same with 'beliefs'. I believe in nothing at all. Don't want to, don't need to.

Without these crazy things, I know what I know, and I know these things because I don't obscure them by imagination born of ego.
That's rather more useful than any imaginary colored movie 'pill'.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon May 28, 2018 3:03 pm

serenesam wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm
serenesam wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:08 pm
serenesam wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:40 pm
"Every ENTJ I’ve ever met has this slightly vague look in their eyes, like they see you but at the same time they don’t. I’ve been told that I do this and that it’s mildly unsettling at times." - Kathleen-June Horne

Source: If You’re A Classic ENTJ, You’ll Absolutely Relate To These 5 Personality Quirks
The links to Kathleen-June Horne sure are interesting:

Kathleen-June Horne - Thought Catalog

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Pay attention to the eyes. :)
I like Link 5 and 9. :mrgreen:
If one were to take the time to browse through all of her Instagram pictures, man, this chick really likes Starbucks and is an Ann Coulter fan. I believe I saw somewhere that Ann Coulter is typed as ESTJ. All of a sudden, I believe I'm starting to see something pertaining to MBTI theory. Beginners may see the overarching similarity among N-types and so for example, they may argue/claim that the INTJ has more in common with the INFJ than the ENTJ with the acknowledgment that the T/F dichotomy is the most least differential. What if that's actually not the case? What if xxTJs have way more in common with each other and is overlooked? What if this is where the pairing of cognitive functions or what I would call Dual Cognitive Function Dynamic is quite impactive but hardly anyone notices it? The most apparent Function Axis/Dynamic among xxTJs is the Te-Fi or Fi-Te Axis/Dyanamic. If memory serves me correctly, there was a link I could no longer find that basically said that xxTJs were like Reptilians or something like that. It almost seem to imply or suggest that xxTJs are evil and/or sociopaths. See, this is what makes MBTI interesting and ironic in that while the T/F dichotomy is supposed to be the least differential, if you were to see it in relation to something else such as the duality of masculinity and femininity which makes it all that more profound, what is least differential anymore? Some people say that MBTI is nonsense but what if the journey through the process of MBTI yields nonsense, incompletion, or meaninglessness? Would it be correct or accurate to use the word "nihilism?"