marijuana infp ?

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
katiefoxy
MBTI type: infp
Gender (M or F): f

marijuana infp ?

Post by katiefoxy » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 am

I very much like cannabis

I've always had anxiety and eating problems as well as low moods made better by smoking. I like drinking but that's the problem . I don't like being dulled to have fun.
In the morning I wake up with plenty of time for me...
I smoke I grab a cup of coffee and I read my alternative news and from.there I can brainstorm on anything and I research anything that peaks my interest . I do this at least an hour everyday usually mornings. Sometimes I use a.whiteboard or my phons.notes because.i have such a flow of ideas. Of course I keep.them to myself but someday maybe this technique will brainstorm me to the top or maybe I should lay off the grass and get to school what do u think ?

Cannabis
And
creativity and introversion ?

Freddy
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: marijuana infp ?

Post by Freddy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:05 am

katiefoxy wrote:I very much like cannabis

I've always had anxiety and eating problems as well as low moods made better by smoking. I like drinking but that's the problem . I don't like being dulled to have fun.
In the morning I wake up with plenty of time for me...
I smoke I grab a cup of coffee and I read my alternative news and from.there I can brainstorm on anything and I research anything that peaks my interest . I do this at least an hour everyday usually mornings. Sometimes I use a.whiteboard or my phons.notes because.i have such a flow of ideas. Of course I keep.them to myself but someday maybe this technique will brainstorm me to the top or maybe I should lay off the grass and get to school what do u think ?

Cannabis
And
creativity and introversion ?
Marijuana is the best thing :) :)

Dusky Mystique
MBTI type: INFP
Gender (M or F): M

Re: marijuana infp ?

Post by Dusky Mystique » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 am

I love cannabis myself. I can do without it, but the world just seems so boring and lusterless. If there were no shortage, I'd smoke it every day.

A lot of people say that it can help your creativity. I sort of agree; I've come up with interesting ideas when I was high. It even helped me write a couple of songs.

I don't think it precludes academic achievement. That's a combination of willpower and intelligence.