The Post Whatever Thread

Off-topic discussions and other topics that can't fit anywhere else
serenesam
MBTI type: INTJ
Gender (M or F): M

The Post Whatever Thread

Post by serenesam » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:41 pm

"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

crow
MBTI type: INFJ

Re: The Post Whatever Thread

Post by crow » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:12 pm

It's really only 'shitposting' if there is no reason for it to be there, which is actually not the case here.
In this case, no matter the content, it is at least the posting of something, as opposed to there being no posts at all.
Serenesam singlehandedly keeps this boat afloat, although his reasons for doing so are not entirely clear.

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:38 pm

Something unexpected has come up. I said goodbye to some forum having to do with spirituality this year and now I’m afraid I’ll have to do the same for this forum. Goodbye to this INFP forum.
"So all that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combatted, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle." – Nikola Tesla

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:40 pm

serenesam wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:38 pm
Something unexpected has come up. I said goodbye to some forum having to do with spirituality this year and now I’m afraid I’ll have to do the same for this forum. Goodbye to this INFP forum.
Well, that something has been taken care of. I hope I didn't scare anybody. :lol:

Anyway, I've been away on Reddit typing up people, celebrities, public figures, artists, and the like:

author:serenesam - MBTIRadioStation - Reddit

author:serenesam - MBTImusic - Reddit

Keep in mind that some of the people I've typed might actually be a different type especially in the perhaps more esoteric or spiritual sense. This is likely to be the case when it comes to ISFPs, I think, like some of the people I've typed as ISFPs might actually be ESFPs. For example, I typed Kylie Minogue as ISFP but for some reason, I feel/believe she's ESFP. She only seems ISFP in terms of current cognition. I think some people are overanalyzing everything and allowing certain details to supersede some truth that is behind the veil and that's done through a detailed analysis of a particular person's operating cognitive functions which isn't necessarily congruent with an individual's true type rather than perhaps using "Intuitive" powers. You see, there are still nurturing factors/variables that can influence a person's type say for example, making an extravert seem/appear more introverted or say in particular in the case of true ESFPs, their Fi appears Dominant when it's actually Secondary (Auxiliary) in nature. In fact, the more I think about it, it's probably far more common for many Extraverts (or Exxx) to appear Introverted (or Ixxx).

Enjoy. :)

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:05 pm

"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov, an INTJ.

Isaac Asimov is correct about that for this is why people who live on the internet become intellectually inclined and more evolved in my honest opinion. Is there a deterministic reason as to why it only takes a White person to say that? You see, unlike the authoritarian state of China where many websites are blocked and people may be discouraged from spending too much time on the internet, this is why certain groups of people will never measure up to other groups of people. For example, the banning of George Orwell’s book in China should hint at the N/S dichotomy in terms of MBTI because it’s highly probable that George Orwell was an INXX and I like to see INXXs as the four great philosophers and/or thinkers. This is why I literally want to burst out laughing when some people in the MBTI community would type the country of China as ENTJ when it’s really ESTJ. ENTJ is a better fit for the United States and it’s kind of sad because I would have loved to type the United States as INTJ if it wasn’t for the more interventionist attitude and war-like behavior.

Book censorship in China - Wikipedia

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:32 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:45 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:40 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:19 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:48 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:57 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:19 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:03 pm

serenesam

Post by serenesam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:51 pm

"All of us took, among other psychological exams, the Myers Briggs test as part of the application process to become what’s called an ops officer — what most people commonly think of as a spy. The type of person the CIA’s clandestine service recruits is typically an “ENTJ:” extraverted, iNtuitive, thinking, judging." - Lindsay Moran

Source: Lindsay Moran - IVY Magazine